high

Tw!: slight smut, mention of weed and alcohol

I woke up from heavy banging at my bedroom door. I slowly sat up groaning from the headache. I stretched out to unlock the door and let anyone who was out there enter while i layed on the floor again.
"Cassidy what the fuck! I though you were dead or something!" I could recognize Madeleine's voice and Noah's sighs. I chuckled still with my eyes closed and mumbled.
"maybe it would've been better."
Maddy slapped me lightly.
"You're so stupid, you made me worried dead!" I groaned again covering my face.
"You're high right?" Noah talked with clearly annoyance in his voice.
"And drunk." I add.
He sigh and kneel next to me.
"Open your fucking eyes." He was about to probably stab me. I chuckled.
"And if i don't?" He sighed again.
"I'll count to three. One.." i immediatly opened my eyes looking at them smiling like an idiot.
"Hi guysss! I missed you a lottt!"
Maddy laughed and Noah slapped me in the back of my head.
"Rude!" I stood up stumbling to my desk. Noah sighed again.
"Never get high again without us"
I huffed and searched my phone.
"Yeah, yeah!" I suddently heard my phone ring and i found that and answered to the call.
"Uhm- he-"
"CASSIDY WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ME OR TEXTED ME?! YOU DIDN'T READ THE NOTE?!"
i flinched and looked down at a folded piece of paper.
"O-oh- uhm- maybeeee i didn't."
I could hear Tyler huffing.
"Sorry? I don't know i kind of got drunk and high when i woke up."
He remained silent for a while.
"You what-?" He sighed again.
"You ok? You need anything? Do i need to come over? Anythin-"
I blushed and cutted him off.
"N-no-! I-I'll text you later ok?"
He sounded confused.
"Oookay..? Okay, but text me this time." I chuckled and nooded but immediatly realized he couldn't see me and answered on the phone.
"Yeah, i promise i will, byee!"
"Bye!" I hung up the call and smiled then read the note he left the day before. When i finished i blushed heavly and folded the note again.
"Uuuu! what's our Cassidy hiding from us?" I jumped from my Seat when i remember Maddy and Noah were there too. I putted away the folded paper and looked at them while i completely knew my face was a shade of bright red.
"NOTHING!" I chuckled nervously and cleared my voice before talking again.
"I-i mean- nothing!" I chuckled nervously again and the two exchanged a glare then looked at me.
"Who's the lucky boy?" They said in unison and that made me flinch.
"Lucky? Nah-" i looked away and Maddy gasped.
"YOU DIDN'T DENY IT!" I blushed when i realized that and Maddy started talking.
"WHO IS?" i sighed.
"I won't tell you. Discover It yourself!"
"Mh.." She looked at me carefully.
"taking into account those hickeys, It can't be a calm one.." i blushed but then realized she won't guess because Tyler was really a calm person.
"Cas, Is him the <Lizard>?" I blushed more covering my face. (Lizard was a code name me and Noah gave Tyler when i had a big crush on him)
"Shut up-! Don't tell Maddy, She has to guess herself!" I smirked and Noah gasped surprised.
"Wait- really? Isn't he the calmest boy in the world? How did he-" he pointed at my neck and i covered It.
"NOAH! Stop!" Maddy looked at us.
"Wait.. so.." She gasped and looked at me with excitement in her eyes.
"IS IT TYLER?" I sighed and nooded.
"Yeah, it's him, happy?"
Maddy nooded frenetically and Noah gave me a simple nod. I sighed again.
"Anyway, why are you here?"
"Because you didn't go to school yesterday, idiot-" i looked at them.
"Right- sorry-" Maddy shook her head and Noah talked.
"It's fine, really, we were just a little worried." I smiled.
"Thanks guys.." they smiled back.
"Anyway-"

School. I hated school, but at least i had Noah and Madeleine.
I sat in my seat, near to them and behind Tyler.
The lessons were so boring and wrote a note to Tyler and he gave me thumbs up. I smiled and after a few minutes when we had a pause i immediatly exited the classroom and texted Maddy and Noah i'll see them later.

Group chat
Sober Queens

Smartass:
Don't get any more hickeys idiot.

Tea queen:
Yeah fr

"You"
Yeah, really funny guys,
anyway, see ya later! :)

I continued walking in the school hallways entering in the isolate school bathroom, the one where none go because people just smoke in It.
It was empty, like i thought. I walked in It and started touching the graffiti on the walls and bathroom stalls, until i felt two arms wrap around my waist and a face hide in the crook of my neck. I flinched at first but when I saw the platinum blond dreadlocks i smiled and blushed gently touching his hair. He chuckled slightly then kissed my neck softly. I gasped and patted his head to make him look at me. He did and i turned wrapping my arms around his neck looking at him in the eyes.
"Mh... I could stay like this for hours."
I smiled at his words and leaned closer starting kissing him softly.
It was a soft kiss but deepened more and more until he pulled away and hid his face in the crook of my neck again. This time he started kissing it immediatly. I shivered and gripped on his shirt. He continued kissing my neck increasing the speed and the strengt, he pratically started nibbling my neck and i moaned slightly.
"T-tyler- s-stop-" he did the opposite, he started nibbling more and kissing faster, making me shiver and held onto him tightly.
"Tyler." He picked me up and continued. I covered my mouth with one hand and with the other i gripped onto his shirt. He smirked and leaned back looking at me.
"Yes Cassidy?" He chuckled slightly and i sighed. I leaned closer and started kissing him softly then pulled away panting. He chuckled and i did too. I hugged him tightly hiding my face in his shoulder.
"We should do that more.." he mumbled with a hint of teasing in his deep voice that made me blush.
"I agree.." we laughed and then he leaned back slightly still holding me up and looked at me.
"Oh, Cas, will you be at the party they're having tomorrow at the entrance to the woods?" I started thinking then realized.
"Mhh.. oh-! Yeah, yeah! Will you?" He nooded and i smiled. We kissed again and after that looked at each other o for a few minutes until the bell rang and the day passed.