Exposing my Grade 6 experience cuz why not.

So, I have a bunch of classmates that were so mean and disgusting which I call the "Mean Girls" yk.

I was mostly bullied by them secretly so yeah, one time when I was giving food to everyone for my birthday, they really fucking said to my precious mother;

"Let's just take one since we are very NiCe."

My honest reaction when my mother told me that:

I was like "ERM WHAT THE SIGMA?! I GAVE YOU FOOD BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO DO THIS?!" I was plastic on giving food anyway 💔

----------------

I have a group project about homogeneous mixtures which is about making fruit salad, I dislike it in my opinion because it was too sweet.

After the group project, our teacher never let us wash the bowl that we used for the project... And I didn't have plastic..

What did I do? I shoved it in my bag, risking it.

The bag smelled like shit. My bag was washed anyway.

--------------

As I was chilling in the classroom, like drawing nsfw-

Then Isel told me that the whole class thinks I was in a lesbian relationship my friend that goes home with me.

(THIS HAPPENED 4 TIMES, I'M NOT FUCKING HOT)

And I was like; "BUT I'M AROACE?!?!?"

(I was rumored that I was dating Melissa/Jhea/Gelee/Isel... Am I a fucking hot girl puller-)

---------------

When I was in another section since it was for the N.A.T. test, the math teacher which I know because they were Gelee's uncle but they don't know me.

The pretest was so so easy, it was about multiplication, what did the math addict do?

I answered all the questions without writing any solution.

I was respected in that room. Kinda epic.

------------

------------

I was bored in the classroom... Then it came to my mind... Does glue taste like avocados?

So I took my glue and put a tiny amount on my finger then tasted it. My friends saw me doing it.

 My friends saw me doing it

(TASTED LIKE BARF)

----------------

One Friday, I was writing an essay for our activity, and hell naw I didn't took it as a joke.

As I presented it to my teacher and she was shocked because I AM GOOD AT WRITING LIKE LOOK AT MY PROJECTS HERE.

She said "Rina would become a lawyer someday!"

----------

Ye that's it,