How the Psychic 6 found the child

In a special area where 6 psychic call home. The 6 psychic were cleaning up the lake that they lived by due to a huge storm the other day. 

The Psychic were joking and laughing as they were cleaning up until they heard a cry. They stopped what they were doing to heard it once more.

They heard the cry once more and ran to a broken boat to see a baby girl under the boat. The 6 psychic were shocked to see a little baby had survived the storm. They moved the boat as one of the female psychic picked up the little one.

The little girl stopped crying to see a beautiful woman holding her and made the sweetest coos that made her melt. Even the others melted at the sight of the baby. 

They looked around to see no one and they all came to an agreement to take care of this little girl. 

But they were trying to picked out a name for the little one.

"How about Y/N Aquaos?" One of the psychic said

The little girl coo in happiness knows no she likes the name. Even the others agreed that it is a suiting name for the little girl.

But then they sense a powerful aura of psychic energy coming from the little one. They all knew that the little one in their care was going to be a great psychic in the future.