Cast dinner

Riley POV:

I woke up this morning feeling exhausted from last night's car video I and Nick was editing it till 2 in the fucking morning.

I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad sitting at the table drinking coffee.

"Hi Mom," I said exhausted. "Hey honey are you okay you look tired?" She asked. "Yeah no I'm fine just me and Nick were editing a video late last night," I told her. "Ok well get some rest for tonight because it's the cast dinner for the black phone." My mom replied.

"Oh shit I forgot about that," I told her. "Language ri ri!" My dad told me. 'Yeah sorry, well I'm gonna go bother Matt but I'll talk to you later love you." I told them before walking off before I could hear them say anything.

I walked into Matt's room but I didn't see him so I went to check his bathroom I heard slight sniffling and heavy breathing so I opened the door to see him having a panic attack.

"Oh Matt just breathe," I told him trying not to freak out. "I-i-i can't with social m-media and YouTube it's too stressful." He said trying to catch his breath. "I know Matt I get it I have been getting backlash from Instagram and YouTube videos with you guys," I told him rubbing his back and soothing him.

after a while, he finally calmed down.

"Thanks, sis," He said hugging me. "No problem just in the future don't try to bottle up your feelings because eventually it will get to you and you will just lose it," I reassured him. " I know it's just stressful yk?" He said.

"Yeah, I get it," I told him walking off.

TIME SKIP TO GET READY FOR THE DINNER.

I was doing my makeup routine when Chris walked in.

"Where are you going?!" He asked. "I'm getting ready for the cast dinner," I responded. "Oh okay well bye." He said walking out.

ok well now you need to get dressed.

                                                     The dress

                                                     The dress

                                             The hair

The bag

"Ok, Mom I'm leaving!" She screamed walking out the front door. "OK bye honey see you later." She replied.

TIME SKIP TO DINNER

Mason POV:

"Dude I'm nervous," I exclaimed while sitting at the table. "For what?" Miguel and Tristan asked. "to see Riley!" I said. "Dude she just walked in!" Miguel told me. She was walking up to us and she already knew our names!

"Hi, Mason!" She said giving me a side hug. "Hi, Riley," I responded. 

"Hello everyone!" Scott said to us. (P.S He is the one who created the Movie)

"Hi," Everyone replied. "I'm pretty sure everyone has met each other right?" He asked. "Yep!" Everyone replied. 

Time skip to the end of the dinner bc I'm lazy asf.

Riley was about to leave but I stopped her (BC I'M LIKE THAT OF COURSE!!!)

"Wait, Riley." I said. "yeah Mason?" She responded. "could I get your number?" I asked almost shitting my pants. "Yeah of course it's 909 *** *** 97!" She said smiling. "Ok, I'll call you later!" I told her before she left in her car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello loves hope you like this chapter P.S. I had a horrible sunburn from the beach yesterday the 4th of July. 

Question of the day: Were any of you guys at Huntington beach yesterday Bc I was?