Pepito?

Time: 1436 CE
Place: Europe forest
People: Pepito, Trash Cat, and Alba

Hm

After the battle, something happens in the forest.

Alba and Pepito head into the forest so no one can see them travel, but Pepito seems weaker.

"Hey, what's up" Alba asks, knowing something is wrong.

"I knew this would happen, the ghosts lied. There was a Good and Evil stuff but the way you break it is different, nobody actually knows how to win the bet. I was never supposed to live this long, I should've been replaced by a clone days ago" Pepito says, falling to the ground, flinging Alba off.

"PEPITO" Alba gets up and rushes to him, he is shrinking more and more, becoming less and less looking real.

Alba pushes Pepito across the forest, yelling for help until someone actually hears him and is in a tree.

"Are you lost young one" The thing says, Alba looks up and it's a cat covered in trash.

"Yes, I need it, my magic duck is dying" Alba says desperately, at this point Pepito is half size.

"Well if you want help, then you'll have to find the Mad Hatter" the cat says.

"I DO NOT HAVE TIME FOR THIS" Alba says, throwing his sword the cat, the cat quickly jumps down.

"Okay okay, fine, I know something that can help" the cat says as it walks off and Alba picks up Pepito and slowly carries Pepito along (Pepito is still pretty heavy.)

They soon reach a cottage and get it, Pepito is now the size of a normal duck at this point and looking almost like nothing like a duck but can still be noticed as a duck with a little struggle.

The cat digs through some chests and shelves until it eventually finds a potion.

"Feed this to your duck and he'll be stuck in that position for the rest of his life" the cat says.

Alba hesitates but Pepito is so tiny that he has to. The potion works almost immediately and Pepito stops everything and just looks like a colored statue.

"Now for my payment" the cat says.

"What do you think if fair" Alba asks.

"I can bring you to the last era with a Mortada, as long as you bring me along" The cat deals.

"Fine, but how do you know about the Mortada's" Alba asks.

"I have eyes everywhere, now deal or no deal" The cat says.

"Deal, but I get to call you Trash Cat" Alba says.

"Fine" Trash cat says.

They shake hands and some weird swooshy stuff happens.