𝐢𝐯. you were always stronger than people suspected

𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐂𝐀, 𝐒𝐈𝐅, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐌𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋'𝐒 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘, their eyes scanning the imposing structure. Heimdall stood at the heart of it all his stern gaze locking onto them as they approached.

Volstagg took a deep breath and started, "Good Heimdall, let us explain—"

But Heimdall cut him off sharply, "You would defy the commands of Loki our King, break every oath you have taken as warriors, and commit treason to bring Thor back?" The five exchanged nervous glances, the gravity of their mission weighing heavily on their hearts.

Sif stepped forward, her voice steady but tinged with urgency, "Yes, but—"

"Good," Heimdall interrupted, his tone unexpectedly approving. The group blinked in confusion, their minds struggling to reconcile his words with his stern demeanor.

Volstagg dared to ask, "So you'll help us?"

Heimdall's face remained unreadable as he responded, "I am bound by honor to our King. I cannot open the Bifrost to you." With that, he turned and walked away, leaving them alone in the vast, echoing expanse of the observatory.

Fandral broke the silence, "Complicated fellow, isn't he?"

"Now what do we do?" Volstagg asked, his voice tinged with frustration.

Sif's eyes roamed over the control panel, and then she saw it. "Look!" she exclaimed, pointing to a remarkable sight. Heimdall's sword was still in the control panel. The others turned to see it, and their expressions shifted from confusion to understanding, their lips curling into grins.

Without wasting a moment, Sif grasped the sword and activated the controls. The machinery roared to life, and the Bifrost apparatus began to hum with energy. Bright, swirling lights enveloped them, and within seconds, they were hurtling through the cosmos.