𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: Tillu's birthday party

Has that ever happened to you that you have become an adult but you have to go on children's birthday party because your mother threatens you that if you don't go to there then she will not allow you to anywhere

Hii, I am ishanvi and now I am at Tillu's birthday party with my best friend mahira,,tillu is not my brother or cuisine but he is my mother's best freind ,,sheela aunty's 6th son beacuse other five are her daughter 😁,,

So my mother had sent me in the little children's birthday party after threatening that she won't allow me to go anywhere if I won't go there,,and you won't believe but me and mahira are only adults here Between the chillar party...

We have a heart shape balloons in our hands and we are watching the kids silently like they are not kids but some weird creatures those didn't mean for us...

I am here because of my mother's shake and mahira is here beacuse of my shake cause I feel shy alone..

"Yarrr when it will end,, I am feeling like I have came at fish market " Mahira told me with some tired eyes..

I was about to say something but suddenly sheela aunty came and shouted Between the chillar party, she had a cake in her hands

" Chalo chalo bacha party sab line se khade ho jao, cake agya hai"( come on kids everyone stand in a line,the cake has arrived) .. Sheela aunty said and the next moment all the kids stood in a circle near the cake...

But we didn't take a single step forward and think to stay our place ,, the balloons are still in our hands....

" beta why are you there come here na " Sheela aunty said to us and I replied to her with a forced smile" Arey no no aunty we are alright here ,you continue "

As tillu blew the candles and cut the cake, the children started singing the birthday rthym..

And I don't know why but mujhe birthday vala gana gane me badi sharam ati hai (I feel shy to sing the birthday song) and mahira was also like this,

whenever it was someone's birthday in the class we didn't sang the poem we just stand there and clap and then we sit there like nothing happend....

Boom💥

Suddenly I heard the sound and I saw there was a child standing near me and  a pin was in his hand,,,,

I narrowed my eyes at the child and then my gaze fell on mahira's hands, ,

The balloon in her hands had now burst and she was staring at the child with devouring eyes....

Boom💥

I shouted at the sound and now my balloon was also burst by the kid,,

That shameless kid is now laughing at us....

Time skip🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈

"So how was tillu's birthdya party" My mumma (Needhi rajvansh) asked to us ..