PROLGUE - 'trembling elevator'

Idk what pov your in so don't ask me:(
___________________________________

Wallter had just entered the elevator a few minutes ago and the player had already gotten to lamperts floor and... marks floor...

Wallter stared at the door just trying his best to ignore mark untill the elevator dinged open, as the doors opened it showed the fishee aquarium, wallter had been used to seeing it now but it seem to have gotten an update[this is one of the ocs floors].

the aquarium seem more full with life, more sea animals and plates that showed the pictures,names and fun facts about the animals, wallter was surprised by the update to the place but it made it look nicer untill wallter heard something in the vent, he peaked out the elevator and looked around before jumping back in surprise as a vent lid fell from up Above him.

accidentally bumping into mark "wait wher' yer going brickster!" Mark scoffed angrily, wallter turned his head to mark "oh maybe i didnt want to be hit by a vent lid falling on my head today?" Wallter said calmly, before wallter went back to his spot he saw someone blue come into the elevator, he turned to the person.

they had blue fur that looked like water with a yellow t-shirt and dark blue Jean shorts, the person seem to be a cat and also had a dark aqua hat with a golden crest on it, lampert waved to the person and waved back.

Wallter stared at them, lampert noticed, "um.. wallter, jellyfishe. Jellyfishee, wallter." Lampert looks at mark, "mark, jellyfishe. Jellyfishee, mark." Lampert scratched the back of his head awkwardly, mark stared at them both suspicious, lampert seem to be very close to jellyfishee, their shoulders touching at they both looked awkward, wallter became more suspicious but shrugged it off de to them probably being close,
as wallter went back to his spot he noticed jellyfishee was on the same side that lampert on, just chating to them, wallter was on the same side as lampert then he noticed that jellyfishees tail and lamperts tail were wrapped together, this surprised wallter but shrugged it off like he always did.

The doors dinged open again and everyone stared up at the doors curious, the floor was space themed, the players seem to be struggling which amused wallter and mark but amused lampert and jellyfishee more, the players seem to get what they need seem some of the players got back into the elevator then a purpley-pink/blue/orange fox walked out, they were short and wore a dark hot pink t-shirt, blue overalls with pink stripped socks.

Wallter looked at them, they were half the size of lampert and were definitely a kid from their personality and how energetic they were and they were certainly clingy to lampert and jellyfishee, when they were not holding onto one of their legs they were running around the elevator or annoying mark or wallter, one time when they were annoying mark they managed to accidentally push mark , making his stumbled abit, he was trying to catch himself on something before he held onto wallters arm which surprised wallter and embarrassed mark, lampert had to tell them that's bad to do and finally revealed their name to be starburst.

All the players left after a while finally allowing everyone to interact as they want, wallter stretched his back as his back was getting stiff from standing still for so long untill the elevator had a blackout suddenly which surprised everyone, mark jumped in surprise and bumped slightly into wallter, wallter didn't comment on it.
Everyone looked around confused untill they felt the elevator plunge downwards then CRASH
_________________________________
WORDS: 626