chapter 9

"Heyy sri sema po pinnita..... antha sotta mandayan moonja paakanume paah therika vitta po" madhu came to her cabin congratulating sridevi. Sridevi just shook her head at her friend's childish behaviour.

( Heyy sri super......you should have seen that bald head face ...paah you blasted it girl )

Raghav chuckled looking at her. Soon the three of them went outside and they stood near raghav's car speaking about random things. When raghav's eyes landed on someone he don't want to see...

"Sridevi kelambalama ?" Sridevi nodded her head at his question and even madhu went away saying her client have came.

( Sridevi, shall we move ?)

They both sat on the car and raghav again came back to his old self. He was just humming to a song playing on the radio. "Ennanga romba happy aa irukinga pola ?" Sridevi asked with a chuckle while just smiled at her and nodded his head

( You look over joyed, don't you ?)

"So next enna plan ?" Sridevi asked him for which raghav replied. "Erkanave orusila hospitals la irunthu offer vanthu irukunga and UK layu oru job ku epovo apply panni iruntha athuvu ipo available thaan" sridevi got a little upset as he would go to UK for sure. Who would miss a chance like that ?

( What's your next plan ?)

( I already have some job offers, and even a job offer from UK )

"So konja naal la UK poiduvinga ?" Sridevi hid her disappointment and asked him for which raghav shook his head negatively and said "innu decide pannala maybe UK offer aa reject panniduva, banu inga iruntha nalla irukum" sridevi felt a little happy

( So soon you will gk to UK ? )

( I haven't decided yet but i think i will reject the offer as banu will be more comfortable here )

"Saaptu polama ? Erkanave time 2.30 aagiduchu" raghav asked for which sridevi just nodded her head. They both entered inside a restaurant and ordered for themselves. Raghav ordered himself a veg pulao and lime soda.

While sridevi ordered a chicken biriyani and half chicken tandori and a blue berry soda. Raghav just smiled to himself looking at the girl infront of him. Most of the girls would order something light and will eat a little to maintain their composure. But sridevi is being herself which made her more attractive in raghav's eyes.

"Ennanga neenga veg pulao mattu order pannitu irukinga ipdilam saapda epdi cha cha" sridevi shook her head in disappointment when the waiter brought their foods.

( What is this ? You just ordered a veg pulao cha cha..)

"Health maintain pannanum ma" raghav said while sridevi heaved out a huge sigh and muttered 'doctor' but however raghav heard it and chuckled. "Athalam maintain panni enna panna porom, innaiku saaga poro nu namma thalaila ezhuthi iruntha saaga porom avlo thaan irukura life aa enjoy pannanum" raghav admired her little speech while sridevi had a victorious smile.

( We should maintain our health ma )

( What we can do by maintaining that ? If our fate decided that we die today then we die today but we have to enjoy our life.)

They both ate their lunch in between some casual talks and went home. They both enjoyed eachother's company and had a good time. But somewhere in raghav's heart an uncertain feeling still lingered.

What if the past repeats itself ? He couldn't afford to get another heart break. But he kept the thought aside and played with his daughter.

Soon raghav got a call and he went to the balcony to pick up the call. So banu went out of sridevi's house. "Hi da kutty" sridevi picked up banu in her hands and kissed her cheeks. Banu giggled and returned the kiss.

"Appa kitta sollitu vanthingala ?" Sridevi asked banu while going inside the house. "Illa" banu said and shook her head as no. Sridevi glared at her playfully while banu giggled.

( Did you inform your dad ?)

( No )

Sridevi sighed and again went to raghav's home. Only to see him searching for banu in the bedroom. "Appa" banu called him and he turned around and heaved out a sigh of releif but soon it turned to a glare.

Banu ended up listening to a 1 hour advice from her dad while sridevi sat there pitying the poor creature but she knows raghav is doing the correct thing.

"Inime enta sollama poviya ?" Raghav asked banu sternly for which banu shook her head as no. Raghav smiled and kissed banu's cheek.

( Will you go away without informing me ?)

Sridevi smiled looking at the duo. And was about to go. "Saringa naa kelambura" when raghav said "illainga innaiku ingaye dinner saapdunga erkanave pathmini ma va kooptute ungalayu koopdalam nu nenacha athukulla iva ipdi pannita" sridevi was about to reject it .

(Ok then, i will take my leave )

( Stay here and have dinner with us. I have already invited pathmini ma, i was about to invite you when banu did this )

But banu asked her to stay which made sridevi accept the offer.

Raghav went to kitchen and sridevi followed him. "Ethavathu help pannava ?" Sridevi asked him for which raghav replied. "Illainga ella velayu mudichita rice mattu cooker la vacha pothum" sridevi nodded her head and went to play with banu.

( Do you want any help ?)

( No need, i have already completed most of the work, if i keep rice in the cooker the work will be finished )

Soon pathmini ma came and raghav arranged the foods in the dining table. "Paaru di oru aambala paiyan epdi samaikuran nu neeyu thaan irukiye" pathmini chidded sridevi. Sridevi is not a great cook but she can cook simple dishes like sambar chutney and rasam.

( Look a boy is cooking better than you )

"Pattu avlo thaa sollita enaku samaika theriyu" sridevi glared at pathmini while pathmini replied "aama aama sambar chutney vaika kathukitu samaika theriyu nu solli suthitu thiriyura" raghav laughed along with pathmini while sridevi glared at them.
( Pattu thats it, even i know cooking )

( Yes yes, you only know how to cook sambae and chutney )

Sridevi didn't eat the food. Raghav controlled his laugh and said. "Sorry ma naanga sirikala nee saapdu" sridevi twisted her lips but started to eat with a smile.

( Sorry ma we won't laugh, you eat )

To be continued........