ep 4 part 2

Time skip

*after 5 rounds till mid night 2 am he finally pull himself back and lay beside her...he pull her in his arms and kiss her forehead*
Taehyung : I m sorry that I was rough...*he said while rubbing her lower part..she felt relaxed under his touch*
Y/n : it's okay but still I enjoyed it.. *she said while she lay her head on his chest*
Taehyung : it's ur punishment you're not supposed to enjoy ur punishment babygirl..

Y/n : too bad but I enjoy it...*she giggle..he also chuckle at her cuteness..he kiss her forehead once again*
Taehyung : now let's sleep...u must be tired...*she nod..both of the slept together in each other embrace*

Time skip to at 3 :30 am

*In the middle of the night someone called y/n..she took her phone  with her eyes close*
Y/n : *sleepy tone* hello who is his ? *She ask with her close eyes*
??? : hello y/n it's me Minho...
Y/n : *she looks at her caller id* ohh Minho what happened why did u call me at 3:30 am
Minho : y/n there is one accident happened...can u just come here...

Y/n : *confused* huh what in my work of there is that accident happened ? It's cop job to look after that accident not me..
Minho : ik y/n but the state minister is also here and he is supporting culprit and his family..so plz come and help us...
Y/n : okay okay message me detail I will be there...*she hung up the call*
Taehyung : *sleepy* umm what's the issue ? Who called u late at night ?

Y/n : ohh it's my cop friend Minho called me..he said he need my help so u go back to sleep I will go to police station and see the issue...
Taehyung : wait I will also come with u...
Y/n : it's okay i can manage...
Taehyung : no..I will come that's it..u go and change in bathroom...u go to bathroom I will give u ur clothes...I will change here...*she nod..she took a blanket and went to bathroom..after 5 min y/n came out after wearing her clothes.. taehyung also got ready...*

Y/n : should we tell someone ?
Taehyung : no it's okay...we shouldn't distrub them..they all must be sleeping...*she nod...she took her phone whole taehyung took car key but y/n stop him*
Y/n : no don't take car key..we tell one bodyguard to drive for us...as we are still in half sleep u may cause us accident..and i don't want to die this early...*taehyung pouted..* now don't pout just take ur phone and let's go..*he nod..both of them took their phone and went to police station*

Time skip to police station

*Y/n and taehyung reach infront of police station... they saw many reporters and People infront of the police station... suddenly one police cop came infront of her..*
Minho : thank God u came y/n...this is getting out of hand...
Y/n : where are they ?
Minho : they are inside the police station and...*he hesitate to say it*
Y/n : *look confused yet serious* and ?

Minho : I m ashamed to this things but culprit family is giving pizza party to other police officers...*y/n and taehyung look at him in disbelief look*
Y/n : are u serious ? *He nod..*
Taehyung : I can't believe our government is this much corrupted...*he shake his head*
Minho : well they all are rich people slave...
Y/n : take us from back side..*Minho nod..he took them from back side of the police station to enter inside hiding from reporters...*

*They 3 enter inside the police station..and they had unbelievable expression after seeing the scene infront of them... people are enjoying pizza while victim family is crying and begging...*
Y/n : tae give me ur phone...*whisper*
Taehyung : *he nod..* here...*he give her his phone..she started to record the scene in camera secretly without them knowing...after recording scene she made one fake account in taehyung phone in tweeter aka X and upload that video on X (tweeter)..both of them look amazed by her action*

*Within few mins the video gonna viral...soon many people started to throw stones inside the police station... making police officers injure...*
Y/n : come on guys let's go out...*3 of them went out silently from backside and lock the door so they can't escape...*

Time skip

*Y/n and taehyung came home...it was 8 am in the morning...right now everyone in the house must have woke up...they both came back home...all tired... they both enter inside the house all family members saw them come inside...y/n came near the sofa where suga , Jin and jhope were sitting...she signal them to move from the sofa...they look confused but get up from the sofa...as soon as they get up she lay on that sofa..and close her eyes..same goes to taehyung...*

Mrs Kim : where were u both ? From where u both are coming ?
Taehyung : *close his eyes* police station mom...*other eyes widen in shock*
Others : what ? *Shock*
Mr Kim : what time u both went ?
Y/n : *close her eyes* 4 am
Rm : but why ?
Y/n : *close her eyes* just on the new channel...

*As per her they on the new channel...and what they saw shock them*

§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§
                     To be continue
§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§•§