Chapter 1

AUTHOR'S NOTES: I've been mapping out the idea for this story ever since my folks & I started planning a trip to Disney World. And I think you'll probably like this one. So, enjoy.

On April 10th, the Bellas got together at Aubrey & Chad's house for Aubrey's 35th birthday when Aubrey had some big news to share.

"Hey, guys. We have something big to share with you all..." Aubrey started.

Each of the Bellas' eyes widened as they were curious to know what the big announcement was.

"This summer, Aubrey, Finn, & I are going to Disney World!" Chad said as the Bellas cheered.

"OMG! This is exciting. Finn's going to love it there," Beca said.

"I sure hope so. Especially since we're taking him there for his 5th birthday," Aubrey said.

"He's been telling us for a while now that he's had a dream of meeting Mickey Mouse," Chad said.

"So we're going there to make that dream a reality!" Aubrey added.

"Wow...I hope you all have a good time," Chloe said, disappointed as she went into the kitchen alone.

No one knew why she did so, so Aubrey followed her.

"What's wrong, Chloe? Aren't you happy for us?" Aubrey asked.

"I am. It's just I haven't been to Disney World since I was 8. I wish I could go again," Chloe said, bummed.

It was then, Aubrey started to think of an idea...

"Maybe you could," Aubrey thought.

"Aca-scuse me?" Chloe asked.

"We haven't finished booking the trip yet, so if you want to go, I guess we could make it happen," Aubrey suggested.

"You really mean it?" Chloe asked.

"Of course," Aubrey said.

"Oh, thank you, Aubrey! You're the best!" Chloe said, ecstatic as she gave Aubrey a big hug.

About 3 weeks later, Aubrey, Chad, Finn, & Chloe were at Aubrey's computer booking their trip.

"Alright, first things first...we book our flight," Aubrey said as they all went through available flights for the duration of their trip.

"Looks like we're leaving from JFK on June 30th, and returning on July 5th," Chad said.

"But that's two days BEFORE my birthday," Finn reminded them.

"I know, Finn. But think of it this way: This is still a trip for your 5th birthday," Aubrey reminded him.

"Yeah, and when we get home we'll be planning a birthday party so you can enjoy your birthday with us, the Bellas, and even some friends of yours that might want to come," Chad added.

"Well, when you put it that way..." Finn started.

"Atta boy, Finn," Aubrey said.

"And now to book a hotel room..." Chad said.

"I want to stay at a hotel that has a pool," Finn said.

"Finn, almost all the hotels near Disney World have a pool. So I think you'll be very happy," Aubrey said.

"Good. Because I want to go swimming while we're there," Finn said.

"Well, I think that can definitely be arranged. In fact, we'll all bring our swimsuits," Chad said.

"Just make sure you remind me to pack my swimsuit so I don't forget," Chloe said.

"Will do, Chloe," Aubrey said.

"Before you exit out of the flight itinerary, might be a good idea to make a digital copy of our plane tickets so Chloe has hers," Chad suggested.

"Good idea," Aubrey said as she went ahead and did so.

"Okay, we're done with that part of the trip, now let's get back to booking our hotel," Chad said.

They all spent the next hour looking at hotels hoping to find one at an affordable price and one that Finn would like most. After narrowing down their choices, they finally came to a decision.

"Alright, guys. Looks like we're staying at the Contemporary Hotel," Aubrey said.

"Ooh, check it out, they've got a monorail that goes right through the hotel," Chloe pointed out.

"And it's near Magic Kingdom which is one of the places we'll be going to," Chad added.

"That sounds so cool. We're going to have a fun time," Chloe said.

"Oh, and get this: They have this place in the morning with a breakfast buffet where the characters come to your table and take pictures with you," Aubrey added.

"No way! Does this mean I'll get to meet Mickey Mouse?" Finn asked, excitedly.

"You better believe it. You'll meet him either at Chef Mickey's or at one of the parks," Chad said.

"Yay! This is going to be an amazing trip!" Finn said, happily.

"I already agree," Chloe said.

"Okay, now it's time to order our Magic Bands. Basically these work like a credit card. You use them to not just to buy stuff, but they also work like a room key and they let you on the rides too. And they come in different colors as well. This is good because we can each pick a different color so we can tell our Magic Bands apart," Aubrey said.

"All right, let's go ahead and pick out our colors," Chad said.

And with that they all went ahead and picked out their Magic Bands. Aubrey went with a red color, Chad went with a green color, Chloe went with a blue color, and Finn went with a yellow color.

"Okay, looks like we're almost done. We have the flight, hotel room, and Magic Bands picked out. The only things left are the passes to the parks and our dining reservations," Chad said.

"And I think we should have Memory Maker as well. Disney World now has these photographers around the park, and if they take your picture and then scan your Magic Band, the pictures will be uploaded to your Disney account," Chloe suggested.

"That's a good idea. Although I would like us to take pictures with our phones as well," Aubrey suggested.

"Of course we will. As long as we come home with some good pictures to remember our trip by, and as long as Finn has a fun time at Disney, this'll surely be a vacation to remember," Chad said.

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Just to clarify that whole line about making a digital copy of their plane tickets, it's basically so Chloe's boarding pass will show up on her Apple Wallet on her phone.