Mitsuri headcanons

Lil fun fact: She's my 2th fav of all the Hashiras!!! (10/10 character btw.)

SPOILERS AHEAD FOR DEMON SLAYER!!

Mitsuri likes brading other people's hair very much! In fact she wanted to become a hair stylist before she became a member of the Demon Slayer Corps.

Mitsuri's hair Is very poofy and heavy, and It gets dirty easily, so she has to wash like 3-4 times a week.

You want to make friendship bracelets?? Ask Mitsuri! She's an expert. And she knows how to sew.

She sometimes does little ponytails (either one or twin ponytails) with the little amount of hair that Obanai has.

Mitsuri and Rengoku usually have eating contests when they go out and eat (Rengoku sometimes drags Giyuu with him on Shinobu's request)

She wants to braid Giyuu's hair very badly. She thinks It's fluffy and soft, but a bit spiky.

Painting>>>Drawing (for her, not for me dude😭)

This girl Is a matchmaker and ships ALOT. She would do anything to see her fav ship sail.

Pansexual, Isn't aware of It though! (Tehehe :3)

When she goes to festivals, she tries atleast one portion of every food stan, no matter what kind It Is (She loves the mochi stan ofc.)

She loves gardening with Obanai and Shinobu. Though Shinobu Isn't always avaible.

If she curses, then you know It's serious.

She likes candles, especially the ones that are colorful and that smell great! (Lavender Is her fav.)

She loves flower crowns. When someone makes one for her, she loves It and cherishes It until the end of time.

Do NOT underestimate this woman. She can kick anyone's ass without even trying.

Angsty headcanons now btw.

After her death, one of her siblings ate alot of Sakura mochi so that their hair became pink and green too to remind them of her. (Dude I couldn't find the name of any of her siblings I was tweaking.)

Since nobody wanted to market her, she tried anything to make herself be accepted by others, even eating less or dye her hair. (Canon btw)

When Obanai and her were buried together, they were dressed up as bride and groom. It was Giyuu's idea, since he knew that their last wish was for them to be together in their next life.

She always tried her best not to be a burden to people, so she always smiled to not make anyone question her problems.

That's It for Mitsuri! See you next chapter!!!