C H A P T E R - 34

Dew came back home and found jimmy in the living room, walking back and forth with a frown and when he saw dew, he took a few steps to get closer to him. Phi!, were you being serious about liking nanon? How could you fall for him? Now I'm supposed to compete with you?

Dew sighed and raised the corner of his mouth. You'll just have to compete. I don't know how it happened but there's just something about his sweet personality and the way nanon treated me. It all felt different.

The last person jimmy expected to have such feelings was his brother. "What what happened to the cold dew who doesn't show his feelings?

I'm right here. Can't you see me? dew said.

No, i can't because you're a different version of him. You like nanon! I don't even remember the last you liked someone.

Nanon is different. That's why i want him, he said and faced another direction before continuing, I'll have him.

Jimmy wasn't afraid of standing up to dew. He was looking at dew's side profile and said, I want nanon too and I'll have him, even if it means fighting you.

Dew faced jimmy again to get in his face and clenched his jaw. Then fight me.

Dew was not afraid. I'll definitely fight you phi!

They stared at each other in silence while breathing heavily until neo showed up. Stop it both of you. I just heard everything. There will be no fighting and dew likes someone? I'm shocked. Since when did you become a person with such feelings?

Dew's forehead creased and he took a few steps back as he looked at neo. Since i met nanon a few hours ago. That's why she's going to be mine.

Jimmy found it ridiculous and cackled. That sounds weird coming from you.

Dew glared at jimmy with narrowed eyes!  Shut the fuck up.

Neo stroked his chin and smirked,  I'm not going to lie, that boy is sexy. Anyways did you beat him up?

he wasn't home so i just left my number with nanon said dew.

Neo continued with his sexual fantasies about nanon. I see. I want to fuck that boy. I'll get up in there and Just make him c-

Stop right there! I don't like that! Don't talk about my future boyfriend like that! Jimmy yelled at neo.

Bullshits! Dew said and then walked away.

MEANWHILE

Mr aydin was in his living room with Mr Kim and they were having a discussion about their sons.

Mr aydin leaned back in his seat and intertwined his fingers. What you've just said is true. How they're treating each other now will affect their relationship inthe future and i don't like it.

Mr Kim nodded in agreement and was glad that Mr aydin felt the same way. Our sons shouldn't live like this. We have to do something to change things.

We have to bring them all together.

When and where can we do that? Mr Kim asked.

Mr aydin thought of the perfect plan. Later today, at ohm's house. It'll be an opportunity for him to make new friends.

Mr Kim said, Yes, you're right. I hope joong and my sons can resolve whatever issues they have. I'm sure ohm and my sons will get along Just fine.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Nanon were in the living room when Jun
Ohm came back. The moment he saw him, nanon instantly stood up and looked in his direction. Ohm, you're back.

He looked at nanon with a blank face. Of course I'm back, any problem?

Nanon shook his head and faced the floor. I hate it when he's so intimidating.

Come here, he said with dominance.

Nanon looked at him with wide eyes. Do you need something?

i said bring your ass over here. he said after poking his cheek.

Nanon hesitantly went to the spot where he was standing, right in front of another couch. He pulled nanon closer and rested his hands on his waist. Nanon could feel his  cheeks burning and he  looked away but heard him speak. What have you been up to while i was away?

just watching m-movies nanon stuttered.

"Really?" he asked while squeezing nanon's ass.

Yes, nanon gasped as he raised his feet to balance on his toes. Nanon had his fingers on ohm's  arms, trying so hard not to dig in. Ohm's hands gave nanon a wild feeling. Nanon remembered dew and said, there's something you sh-

Shut up. You'll tell me later, he said while lifting nanon. He placed nanon on the couch and looked down at nanon with a lip bite.

Nanon looked up at him and the way he looked at nanon made his  heart race. Ohm. What are you doing?

Ohm aggressively unbuckled his belt and said, I'm doing you.

Nanon felt his middle heat up at that moment. Oh damn, this is going to be rough.

He leaned forward and pulled down nanon's pant until he took it off. He dropped it on the floor then impatiently took off nanon's underwear and dropped it too.

Nanon were naked and watched ohm take off his clothes to reveal his perfectly toned muscles. He pulled down his pants while looking into nanon's  eyes and when nanon looked down at ohm's erection, nanon took a deep breath.

Ohm came closer and made nanon back rest on the couch then put nanon's legs on his shoulders as he positioned himself.

Ohm fucked nanon so many times and nanon were trying to catch his breath with sweat dripping down his forehead. Ohm, i don't think i can handle another round.

Ohm wrapped nanon's legs around his waist and lifted nanon off the couch. Nanon held onto ohm but were surprised.  what are you do-

Shut up before i drop you

Ohm brought nanon to the bathroom and put nanon in the bathtub then got in too. Nanon ended up having a bath together and it felt like a dream.

TO BE CONTINUED....