C H A P T E R - 9

Author's pov-

Jessi widened her eyes when she felt the pain becoming more intense. I don't know please stop!

How come? Who gave me to you?!

I don't know. The person was all covered up and didn't say a word to me. I was just given money and a letter asking me to take care of you.

Ohm scoffed. And what did you do to me? You did horrible things!

She chuckled and said, I'm not sorry for what I did to you.

Ohm bit his tongue and smirked. And I'm not sorry for killing you.

Before jessi could say a word, he killed her and sighed in satisfaction. Time to clean up this mess.

It was late at night and ohm dragged her body through the woods and buried her. When he was done, he threw the shovel he was using a few feet away from where he was standing. He was thrilled because he finally got rid of her.

At that moment, someone hit him on the head with the same shovel. He was hit so hard that he passed out. The person who hit him was in shock because he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He quickly put him on his shoulder and took him to his car.

Nanon found his new workplace to be awesome because of the Free drinks. The other workers had been looking at him weirdly and shaking their heads. Nanon felt like they didn't like him but he was wrong, they felt bad for Nanon because they knew exactly why he was given a job

Mr Aydin had called his friends. Mr satoe and Mr hansa over to his house and the Two men had been sitting for quite some time.

Mr Aydin walked back and forth while ruffling his hair. He was trying to find the right words. The other two men in the room were getting tired and Mr hansa inched forward. You know, it's already dark outside. What's going on here? You said it was an emergency but you're not saying anything!

Mr satoe agreed with Mr hansa by nodding. We have other things to do so if you're not saying anything then we're leaving!

Mr Aydin faced them and smacked his forehead. You two don't understand. I don't know how to say this because it's shocking.

What's shocking? Mr satoe asked.

Mr Aydin walked closer to them and said, my son was in woods. I have no idea why he was there but he saw something shocking.

Mr hansa punched the air in frustration. What was shocking? Just tell us already!

Mr Aydin rested his hand on his hip and said, he saw a boy burying someone.

Mr hansa and Mr satoe looked at each others and stood up. They felt like they were wasting time by being there and Mr hansa said, If that's your shocking news, we're leaving!

Mr satoe chuckled while waving his hand. That's not the shocking part. What shocked him was the boy's face. He couldn't believe it.

Mr hansa's forehead creased, intrigued by Mr Aydin's statement. Explain further because we don't get it.

I don't know how to explain it. I'll just show you. I'll be right back. Mr Aydin left to get someone.

The two men were left alone and had no choice but to sit down again and wait for me Aydin to return.

He came back with a boy sitting in a wheelchair and his face was covered. Mr satoe's jaw dropped and he thought Mr Aydin was still  wasting their time. What the hell is this?!

Mr Aydin smiled in amazement while looking at the two. I have no words to see for yourselves. He chuckled and revealed the boy's face.

Upon seeing the boy's face, their jaw dropped and they were speechless. They got up and walked closer. Mr Aydin looked at both of them and burst into laughter. I know. That was my reaction too when I first saw him. It's shocking.

He looks just like... Like..... Mr hansa couldn't even finish his sentence.

How? When? What?! It's like we're looking at Mr chittsawangdee himself, said Mr satoe.

Mr hansa tilted his head while staring at ohm. I know, he looks exactly like him but we'll have to prove it first before we do anything else.

There's no need to prove anything. This boy is mr chittsawangdee's son and I'm very sure. Said Mr Aydin.

Mr satoe narrowed his eyes at mr Aydin. Why are you so sure?

Mr aydin looked at ohm and smiled. Because I knew everything about Mr chittsawangdee, he used to tell me everything.

That means this was hidden from us all these years! Why?! Mr hansa yelled in disappointment.

That's what Mr chittswangdee wanted. It was his dying wish, Mr Aydin explained .

Mr satoe shook his head because he was disappointed too. Mr Aydin, you have a lot of explaining to do!

Mr Aydin calmly replied, I know. I'll explain everything.

They all looked at ohm again and couldn't stop staring at his sleeping face.

NEXT MORNING

Mr aydin was standing near the bed where ohm was sleeping. He had been smiling while holding a picture of Mr chittsawangdee and couldn't get over the resemblance. Your son is still alive. I'll fulfill my promise to you, Mr chittsawangdee. Mr Aydin was very loyal to mr chittsawangdee.

He was brought out of his thoughts when he heard ohm's groan a few times. He got closer and observed him. I think he's waking up.

Ohm moved up around on the bed and stretched himself while his eyes were still shut, making mr Aydin watch in silence.

Ohm sat up and his head hurt a lot. As he was touching it with his eyes still shut. He heard a calming voice. Good morning ohm. I'm Mr Aydin. My son brought you here. I promise I won't hurt you so let me help you.

Mr Aydin held on to ohm's arm and pulled him up from the bed. He was smiling the entire time he was talking to ohm. There's so much we need to talk about but first, wash your face.

Ohm was still so sleepy that Mr Aydin had to go with him in the bathroom. Mr aydin's Aura was so calming that ohm was okay with him.

MEANWHILE

Nanon woke up late in the morning and as he sat up, he realized he spent the whole night with his head resting on the counter. He were embarrassed because of the way the others looked at him. Oh my... I slept right here?! Here?! Mr han will fire me. He slouched while looking around but soon straightened when he saw him. Oh no, here he comes.

You're finally awake. You seriously slept right here? He shook his head.

Nanon look down, scared that it was  the end. I'm sorry. It's just that I felt so tried and did kn-

Relax Nanon. It's okay. Just don't do it next time, said Mr han and the workers who were around were shocked.

Mr han fired anyone who broke the rules...... But he did not fire Nanon.

TO BE CONTINUED....