Part 1

It was 3 am and the only sound in the room was my rapid, heavy panting. My legs trembled as I struggled to stay composed, but my will was failing. He was too big to handle and I couldn't resist any longer. Just as I was about to give in, Jake appeared and helped me carry the dead weight of the body to the table. Who knew that dead bodies could be so heavy? It felt as if I was carrying the weight of my problems.

With the body secured on the table, Jake shot me with a disapproving look but before I could explain myself, the body started to stir. Reacting quickly, I pulled out my pocket knife and held it against his neck, forcing him to stay down. The duct tape wrapped twice around his head prevented him from uttering a word, but the muffled whimpers sounded so delicious to my thirsty ears. I couldn’t help but let out a giggle as I saw the fear in his eyes, like a starving puppy.

Jake tied his arms and legs, securing the body to the table. He started bombarding me with questions, but I found his nagging too irritating to bear. If it were up to me, he would have joined my exes in the afterlife, but he didn't deserve such a fate.

With the gorgeous, naked body before me, I kissed his forehead and started rubbing honey on his chest. As I applied the waxing paper, his body started to shake, filling me with excitement.

I grabbed his phone from the pocket of his pants on the floor and used his thumb to unlock it. Navigating to his call logs, I FaceTimed the woman who started this whole mess. When she answered the call and saw my face, she was shocked, but it was nothing compared to the look of horror when she saw the body on the table.
She pleaded for his life, offering a large sum of money in exchange. Rage blinded me and tears welled in my eyes, coloring my vision with red. My hand trembled, holding the knife against his chest, ready to plunge it into his heart.

As she cried out more, the pleasure I felt intensified, the more she screamed for me to stop, the more I yearned to end him. Before I end his life, let me tell you how it all began, so that I won't appear like the villain in this story.