Chapter 3: Brusies and Scars

Chloe's POV:
I wake up and see that I'm wrapped in Taylor's arms. I start to remember what happened the last couple of nights. Sneaking into her concert, getting caught with no ticket, accidentally running backstage, the fall, the hurt ankle, me crying, the panic attack and Taylor helping me and yelled at the security guards. I look at the clock, 7:30 am. It's too early to wake up. I start to feel my eyes grow heavy and I fall back asleep. A little while later, I feel someone shaking me, "Chloe. Chloe, it's time to get up. Chloe, sweetheart." Taylor says in a soft voice. I sit up and rub my eyes. "Come on. Let's get you cleaned up." She says. Wait. Like a shower? Oh no. She leads me to a really nice and big bathroom. "Wow." I say. "Wow is right." She says, laughing at little. I then feel scared to shower. I've never really showered before. She shows me how to work the shower then walks to the bathroom door, "I'll be out here if you need anything." She says. She watches me for a moment then walks out to let me have privacy. I hope  she didn't see my bruises and scars from Mrs. Jones hitting me.
Taylor's POV:
I wake up Chloe and lead her to the bathroom so she can clean up. I showed her how the shower works and started to walk to the door. "I'll be out here if you need anything." I say. I watch her for a moment and I see bruises and scars all over her body. She must be getting hit by Mrs. Jones at the orphanage. I quickly step out and go to my room to see if Joe had texted or called me. He did so, I clicked on his contact and called him back. "Hey, baby. I called you to see how you're doing. I'm coming over in a couple hours." He says. "H-hi b-baby. T-that's-g-great." I say, stuttering my words. My anxiety has been high lately since I miss Joe a lot and now he's coming over soon and I haven't told him about Chloe yet. "Are you okay, baby? You sound scared." He says. "Y-yeah. I'm fine." I say, trying to sound convincing. "Baby, you don't sound fine. I'm coming over now." He says. I start to panic, "Joe, I'm fine. Seriously, I'm fine." I say. "If you say so but, I'm still coming over." He says. "Bye, baby. See you in a few minutes." He says. "Bye." I say. After a few minutes goes by and Joe comes to the hallway where the bathroom is. "Everything okay?" He asks. "Yes, Joe. Everything's fine." I say. "Why'd you sound scared when we were on the phone?" He asks. "Taylor?" A voice asks. "I'll be right back." I say to Joe. I open the door, "You okay, darling?" I ask. "Yeah. I just wanted to know that I'm done. I'm also wearing your bathrobe. Is that okay?" She says. "Yes, sweetheart. That's fine." I say. She walks over to me and she grabs my hand. "Joe, this Chloe. Chloe, this is my boyfriend Joe." I say. "Hi Chloe." Joe says. "Tay, why didn't you tell me?" He asks. "To be honest Joe, I was scared and afraid that you would be mad at me." I say. "Oh Tay, I won't ever be mad at you. Chloe's so sweet." He says. Now that I know Joe isn't mad, Chloe is actually safe and sound.