Quirk tarnished

quirk name is tarnished 

forms elden lord/lord of the frenzied flame

description

this quirk is what happens if a past worrior was to die and have his will carry on this quirk allows the user to allways come back to life as long as they have will the quirk allows the user to use any weapon as soon as they pick it up while when picking it up they gain a system and they can put stat points in and access the inventory and shop they have a possibility to go to the lands called the lands between and gain more power by fighting bosses such as death him fucking self yes he can see his relationships and he will be able to see how far along he is with his fair maidens and not be maidenless he can gain a lot of power he will have a power to reset the time line in the lands between but the people he wishes to remember him will when he dies any runes/souls/blood he has drops the reason why am adding those in is because its all souls games elden ring is just the easy one to use and while having being bassically immortal he will be able to gain a pet elden beast dont ask why just enjoy .

based off of all souls games

fyi 

if you have any game requests and want anything added or changed please ask and dont be afraid to say things i have done wrong or you dont like am open to anything.