CHAPTER TWO

"SO WHAT HAVE WE learned today?" Olivia says to Sabrina

"SO WHAT HAVE WE learned today?" Olivia says to Sabrina. "That Oliver is an idiot?" She says with a shrug. "Oi! I'm right hear you know?" The Brit gives the Kiwi an offend look.

"That's why I said it." The hirl taunts back, sticking her tounge out at her teammate. "Children," Olivia gives them an exasperated look. "I'm neither of your managers but unfortunately since you refuse to listen to either of them—" The two drivers sat up straighter, ready to retort, "Quiet." Olivia says much sterner this time.

"Both of you cost Prema serious points today!" The two sighed, "Wait," Olivia pauses in thought. "Do you think if I have to pay mediator to you guys all season, I'd get a pay raise?"

The two youngsters shrugged, "Probably." Oliver said, causing Olivia to send them a dismissive wave. "Then continue doing what your doing." She makes her way outside the mini 'meeting' room heading towards her brothers pitbox. In doing so, she almost bumps into Max who was on his way out the Red Bull hospitality.

The reigning World Champion catches himself just before running straight into her. "Sorry Liv," he says in embarrassment. "No worries, Verstappen." She says patting him on the shoulder reassuringly.

As she makes her way to leave, Max catches her arm. "I was actually on my way to see you." Olivia tilts her head in confusion.

Max hands her a cupcake that she hadn't even noticed was in his hand. "Congratulations on your first day!" Olivia couldn't help but grin at the smile on his face.

She doesn't think anyone outside her family, has shown as much excitement for her new job as Max has right now.

But why should be surprised.

After all, Max had been there on the nights she'd call Daniel in tears over some stupid assignment. The Dutchman had often given her advice when she would message him with certain questions and even offered to be her reference on her resume.

"Thank you Max." She said, her voice holding so much softness that Max thought he'd actually melt.

The Australian gave him a friendly peck on the cheek. The action caught Max slightly off guard but Olivia didn't even pay to much attention to it. She acted as if it were the most normal thing in the world while he felt like he was about to squeal like a school girl.

Relax Max, it's normal for people to kiss on the cheek! It doesn't always have to be in a romantic way.

But she kissed me on my cheek, either way it's a win.

Max shook his head to rid himself of his thoughts, only now realizing that Daniel had been clicking his fingers in front of his face. "You alright mate?" He asks. Both Olivia and Daniel holding a look if concern.

"What? Yeah, I'm fine." When the hell did Daniel get here!? "Anyway, as I was saying," Daniel turns to his sister, "Since your dates have been unsuccessful thus far," he then turns back to Max, "I'm in charge of setting you up on your next date."

Olivia glares at her brother, "It hasn't been unsuccessful! The first one didn't go anywhere because Max," she shoots the driver a tiny glare, "Was a complete idiot and sat at the wrong table."

"What about last night?" Daniel asked. "Last night?" Olivia gives her brother a confused look and Daniel gives her one back. "The blonde from last night— Verstappen you dog!"

"It's not what it looks like!" Max says defensively as he gives Olivia a panicked look. The girl was slightly unreadable in this moment as she slowly started to eat her cupcake.

"She asked if she could join and I didn't want to be rude because her Dad was one of our sponsors." Olivia gave him a confused look but he continued, "She's not even my type."

"Then what is your type?" Olivia questioned in exasperation. "There is no ways I'm telling you that."

"He likes brunettes." Daniel said with a smirk, catching the way his former teammates eyes jumped towards his sister. "See," She pointed to her brother, "Now that is useful information." Olivia completely missed the way Max's eyes flashed with panic and how Daniels smirk read something along the lines of, 'I know something you dont'.

"Is that Cillian Murphy?" Max said. Olivia wipped her head around so fast Max swore she'd get wiplash. "Where?!"  He used this as his time to strike, wacking Daniel on his arm. The Aussie hissed in pain but tried his hardest not to show it when Olivia turned back around.

"Liar." She said disappointedly. Max shrugged and made his way towards the pit lane. Olivia and Daniel following.