九. 𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 (PART THREE)

Trigger warning: Graphic violent content ahead, mentions of blood, flesh, murder, beheading and cannibalism. Scenario not suitable and comfortable for readers, massive ultra universal redflag behavior ahead, DISCONTINUE as clearly stated and warned, and read at your own risk if you wish to continue. You have been warned.

𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 - Yorunomura District Arc

While the battle in the yorunomura district went on, the air had changed as the chaos there unfolded slowly. Meanwhile, back at the demon slayer corps headquarters, the flame hashira kyojuro rengoku approached the ubuyashiki manor with a sense of urgency and anticipation. The news from the kasugai crow had been swift and insistent: he was summoned to the ubuyashiki mansion urgently. As he walked, his mind raced with possibilities.

What could be so urgent that he was urged to go here? He wondered. Has something happened there? Or perhaps there's a new development with the demons? His thoughts were a whirlwind of concern and curiosity.

Upon arrival, the large, wooden gates of the ubuyashiki manor loomed before him. The door creaked open, revealing hinaki and jichika, the young quintessential daughters of kagaya ubuyashiki. Their synchronized movements and serene expressions greeted him with an air of calm.

"The master is waiting inside for you, Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku-sama." Hinaki said, her voice soft yet firm.

Nichika nodded in agreement, "Please follow us inside."

Kyojuro followed the girls through the quiet, dimly lit corridors of the manor. The air was thick with the scent of incense, a calming aroma that did little to soothe his anxious mind. As they approached a certain room, the girls stopped and stood at either side of the door.

"Father, the flame hashira has arrived." They said in unison, their voices a harmonious blend.

The door slid open with a gentle whoosh, and kyojuro was gestured inside. He stepped over the threshold, the door closing quietly behind him. Sitting across from him on a zabuton was kagaya ubuyashiki, his serene presence a stark contrast to the urgency that kyojuro felt.

Kyojuro bowed deeply in front of kagaya before taking his seat on a zabuton facing kagaya. "Oyakata-sama." He began, his voice respectful yet filled with curiosity. "What is the nature of this urgent summons?"

Kagaya's eyes were gentle yet piercing as he regarded the flame hashira. "Kyojuro, I have called you here because there is a matter of great importance that requires your immediate attention. You will be sent to the yorunomura district."

Kyojuro's eyes widened in surprise, his brows raising. "Yorunomura....district? Is something wrong with michiko?"

Kagaya shook his head slowly, his expression thoughtful. "Nothing bad has happened, but I fear that the two lower moons are not alone in their attack on the district. Michiko has been sent there along with two kakushi, but it is not ideal for her to handle this alone as there are reports of large swarms of demins. I have chosen you to go there and assist the flower hashira and the others involved in finding and eliminating the demons responsible for the sudden disappearances in the district."

Kyojuro's mind raced as he absorbed this information. "Why me, oyakata-sama? There are other capable hashira such as the serpent hashira, the mist hashira or the wind hashira who could be summoned."