TO, S5 E11 : Rǔne PT.2

Later That Night

Kaden sits on Hope's bed, watching the news since he doesn't feel like getting the remote..

"That's crazy." Kaden lets out.

"What is?" Hope asks him.

"Fifteen people have been reported missing since the last few days." He answers.

"That's so sad." Hope replies as she walks out of the bathroom. Shorts and a tank top on as she just took a shower.

"Yea.. How is Marcel doing?" Kaden asks as she stands in front of her dresser and mirror.

"He's been through a lot so he knows how to deal with losses.. He's still mourning Josh though." Hope answers as she puts lotion and perfume on.

"Can you please not spray a lot this time." Kaden says as he covers his nose.

"I thought you said you loved smelling me?" Hope asks him.

"I do, but that's when it's directly on you.. Not when it's coming out of a bottle and the scent is just rushing into my nose or getting in my eyes." Kaden explains and she giggles.

"Come here." Hope says and he closes his eyes before getting off the bed to walk to her.

Kaden stops behind her and she grabs his hands before wrapping them around the top of her chest. Hope puts her hands on his arms and looks at them together in the mirror.

"Im willing to take a chance if you are." Hope says making him open his eyes and look at her in the mirror.

She gives him a smile and can feel that she's nervous.. It calms him down because he's nervous as well.

"I'm willing t-"WHERE IS SHE?!!" Alaric yells causing Kaden to stop mid sentence.

"What the hell?!" He lets out causing her to look at him concerned.

"What happened?!" Hope asks as she turns to face him.

"Alaric is here.. Put some clothes on." Kaden tells her and she quickly does.

"What the hell is going on?" Hayley asks as she walks into the courtyard with Klaus and Elijah.

"I knew I smelled Mystic Falls." Kol lets out as him and Davina walk in as well.

"Kol.." Matt lets out surprised to see the wild original again.

"Shouldn't you be, I don't know, a little more sandy?" Bonnie asks as she walks in.

"And who the hell are you?" Davina asks her as she steps up.

"Shouldn't you be, a little more, lonely? Your precious Enzo is dead, yes?" Klaus throws back at her with a smirk.

"Enough of this, state your reason for this disrespectful intrusion or die." Elijah warns them.

"WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER?!!" Alaric yells holding a crows bow.

Kaden speeds into the courtyard holding Hope and places her on her feet gently. They look at the headmaster of their school, confused as to why he's here.

"Dr. Saltzman?" Hope asks and he looks to her and Kaden quickly before looking at Klaus.

"He thinks your dad took Josie for some reason." Kaden tells her and she becomes angry.