Legacies S1 E2 : Some people just want to watch the world burn

Salvatore School

Kaden opens his eyes and only to feel as if they're still closed.. Nothing but darkness is in front of him, dark black and grey clouds... He looks down at his feet and realizes that he on a black cloud himself.

A door appears in front of him and opens up to him with a sky behind it. He's dreamt of this the past few weeks and like he always does..

 He's dreamt of this the past few weeks and like he always does

He walks towards the door slowly but surely. Taking the next step his foot is about to cross it when he gets pulled back by something..

He falls to the clouds and quickly stands up with red eyes. They fade back to their normal color as he sees who it is.. The same person he's been dreaming about for the past few weeks. The same time the door first appeared in his dreams.

 The same time the door first appeared in his dreams

"Kaden.." His mother calls out to him and he quickly looks away.

He closes his eyes as he breathes heavily and wakes up in the real world.. He shoots up and looks around his room. Calming down when he realizes that everything is normal..

"Kaaddeeennnn..." A distorted voice calls out to him.

"Oh, Fuck off!" Kaden replies before laying back down in his bed and going to sleep.

Kaden wakes up out the dreams for real this time and sees it's bright outside.. He sighs before he gets up and grabs his phone to play some music. As he click on it, he gets a text from Hope.

IHop💞✨ : I'm sorry, Rie.. I know we made a deal and I fucked it up.. I just, after the talk we had yesterday I thought I made a friend.. When I found out he betrayed us I just lost it, I'm sorry bby.

IHop💞✨ : I love you❤️

Kaden looks at her messages and sighs.

~~~