Chapter 3.

30 minutes had passed, and the group was all still chilling in Javons room, at the Walton's household.

"I have a boxing match coming up, I'm so hyped" Javon would say, glancing at Jayde in the moment. "You box?" Landon asked, looking at the boy. "Hell yeah he does, best boxer I know." Kobe grinned. "Boxing is a tough sport, that's dope as hell" Landon grinned.

Jayde smiled and agreed, "I agree. I remember Landon wanted to do boxing when he was younger but he was so terrible at it...he can't punch." Jayde laughed lightly. Landon would roll his eyes at her as the others laughed along.

"I mean bro does boxing AND acting...how much better can he get" Kobe would say, lightly pushing Javon, making him playfully roll his eyes.

That wasn't until a knock was planted on the door, "come in!" Javon yelled out. It had revealed two girls, who weren't really known to Jayde or Landon.

One was brunette with blue eyes, a blue crop top with shorts. The other was taller, dark hair with green eyes, who looked just like the twins. Jayde had figured one of them must've been their sister.

"Jayla, what's up?" Javon asked, as he sat up on his bed. Jayla would look around the room, then to her friend beside her, Kylee. "Oh I just wanted to let you know I'm here.." she would say to him.

"Oh this is our sister Jayla and her best friend Kylee who seems to never leave our house" Jaden sighed as he looked at Jayde and Landon, then glaring at Kylee as she smirked, twirling her brown hair around her finger. "It's not my fault your parents love me more then you" Kylee would snap back.

"Are you guys Javons friends or Jaden's?" Jayla interrupted, smiling at Landon and Jayde. "This is actually our new neighbors, Landon and Jayde" Javon introduced with a smile.

"Oh shit, you're the girl I saw yesterday? That makes so much more sense, nice to meet you" Jayla smiled at Jayde. "Yup welcome to the neighborhood" Jaden added. "I thought I recognized you by those curls, which look so good...I wish I had curls like that" Jayla dramatically sighed, before smiling at Jayde. "Thank you so much" Jayde lightly laughed, thanking the green eyed girl.

"So uh, you bought any food?" Kobe grinned interrupting the girls, looking at Kylee and Jayla. "Not for you" Kylee rolled her eyes. "Okay then" he mumbled back, looking away.

Jayla and Kylee would enter the room more, sitting on Javons bed. "So what do you guys do? Any sports?" Jaden asked the two. "I play guitar if that counts" Landon shrugged, as he wasn't really a sports guy, more like a music guy. "That's actually impressive" Kobe nods, the others agreeing.

"Thanks" Landon smiled, before looking over to Jayde. "I play a bit of volleyball. I wanted to try out for the team but it's a tad too late. I have to wait for spring" Jayde sighed. "You definitely give Volleyball girl vibes, that's a good thing though, I used to play" Kylee says. "Wait do you guys go to our school?" Landon asked the two girls.

"Oh no no, I graduated almost two years ago. I'm 19, Kylee is 18, she graduated last year" Jayla would speak up. "Oh shit, I thought you both where at least 16" Landon would chuckle, "right" Jayde agreed. "Thank gosh they don't go to school with us, they'd be annoying as shit" Jaden added with a laugh before the girls gave him a look.

Jayde laughed lightly, as her and Javon would lock eyes for a moment.

But during this time she got the time to know the girls a bit more as well.

Landon and Jayde would finally get back home roughly around 6pm.

"How was it guys?" Their mother would ask the two as they had just entered the home. "Actually pretty cool. They have a nice home, and turns out they're like kind of famous" Landon would say, as he walked into the kitchen to his Mom, Jayde following behind.