𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

"Can I kiss you?" Hyunjin blurted out. Chan didn't respond connecting their lips together. Hyunjin loved the feeling of the olders plump lips latched onto his. Hyunjin feel all of the sweet emotions poured into the sweet kiss. Hyunjin felt like he was in heaven. The older's lips tasted like cherry lip balm.

Hyunjin pulled back for a moment to catch his breath, he then dived back into the kiss moving his hands to hold onto Chan's shoulder. The older placed his hands on Hyunjin's waist. The ride then came to a sudden stop scaring the shit out of them.

They gathered their things and walked through the empty amusement park to Chan's car hands intertwined together. The two entered the car still blasting SZA songs at full volume even though it was 9 pm.

They soon arrived at the younger's apartment. They both stood in front of the door not wanting to say bye. Hyunjin stared at his crush with a small smile. He had loved the date. "Thanks for taking me Channie. I really enjoyed our date! Hopefully next time our kiss won't be interrupted." Hyunjin sent him a wink seeing Chan's flustered expression. 

Hyunjin shut the door sliding down the door and smiling like a love struck fool. He walked into his bedroom jumping onto the fluffy blanket smiling in content. Hyunjin quickly changed his clothes deciding to shower in the morning.

He set his alarm and set good night texts to Jisung and Felix. He hopped back into his bed and closed his eyes succumbing to a deep sleep.

★・・・・・★・・・・・★

Hyunjin groaned stopping his alarm and laying in bed with his eyes still closed. He really didn't feel like getting up but he had to attend dance practice. After laying in bed for 5 minutes he got up and trudged to the bathroom.

He stripped his clothes off throwing them in random directions and stepped into the shower. He relaxed feeling the steam from the hot shower. He shampooed and conditioned his long black hair.

He finished taking his shower about 15 minutes later wrapping a towel over his waist and one around his neck. He changed into a sweatpants and a plain t-shirt. He grabbed his phone and keys walking out of the cozy apartment without eating breakfast.

He soon arrived at the dance studio greeting the receptionist and walking into the dance room seeing Minho and Felix chilling. He greeted both of them with a hug warming up and stretching. They started dance practice doing intense dances.

"Alright guys take a quick break!" Felix and Hyunjin looked at each other wondering why Minho was in such a good mood. During the break Minho was smiling and giggling at his phone with heart eyes.

"Hyung why are you so happy today? Are you doing drugs?" Minho laughed loudly at Hyunjin's question. "No if not doing drugs. I don't know what your talking about." Minho responded curtly still smiling lovingly at his phone.

"Hyungg spill the teaaa." Felix whined out needing his daily dose of tea. "Fine since you are so desperate to know...I have a boyfriend." Hyunjin dramatically collapsed on the floor in shock.

"Is it Jisung?" Minho looked down nodding his head in embarrassment. Hyunjin and Felix squealed jumping up and down.

"All right break's over!" Minho said with a fake annoyance in his voice.

-----------------------------

Hyunjin walked into the cafe smelling the aroma of coffee grounds and sugar. The A/C was on full blast making the cafe chilly, Lofi beats playing in the background. Fairy lights all over the small cafe.

He walked to the counter looking at menu thinking about what would be the healthiest thing to eat without gaining much weight. "Hi Jisungie, I'll get a vegetarian sandwich." Jisung looked at him with his eyebrows rasped but put his order in the register.

Hyunjin handed him his credit card and sat down at a small table that was close to the kitchen. A couple minutes later Chan handed him his food and left a light kiss on his cheek making him blush.

Hyunjin slowly ate his food afraid to gain too much weight. Jisung took a chair sitting across from his friend with a serious expression. "Hyunjin are you dieting again?" Jisung asked concerned of his best friend. The two had been friends since childhood knowing everything about each other.

Hyunjin didn't respond staring at his lap in silence. Jisung gently grabbed his hands and brought him to the Employees only bathroom shutting the door behind them. Hyunjin suddenly broke down in tears shocking Jisung.

Jisung pulled him into a hug holding onto his best friend as he cried his fragile heart out. Hyunjin stopped crying after a couple of minutes hiccuping trying to calm down. "Bubs are you dieting because someone said something to you? Did Chan say anything?"

"No Channie hyung never said anything to me. I started dieting b-because of Byul." Hyunjin mumbled looking down. "Jinnie don't listen to anything that that bastard says to you. He's just jealous because he wishes he looked as pretty as you. If you are going to diet at least eating something that has protein. I think your body is fine just the way that it is right now." 

"Now let's get you something more filling to eat." Jisung intertwined hands with Hyunjin walking out of the bathroom receiving concerned looks from Chan. "Hyun are you okay?" Jisung left to go make the food, letting the two has alone time.

"N-not really but you make it better for me. My ex-boyfriend Byul made fun of my weight and I started starving myself." Chan grabbed him pulling him into a bone crushing hug. 

"Don't listen to that bitch. I like you for you and not your body." Chan pressed a soft peck on his lips making Hyunjin smile brightly. 

"Chan can I be your boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked out of the blue.

A/N: happy 4th of july to those who celebrate it! this book should be ending in about 2-3 chapters! tysm for all the reads! <3