Side Effects

UPSTAIRS

Seungmin couldn't stop the racing thoughts. They had to move by tomorrow night...he was scared. He felt terrible that he endangered the coven but he was happy that they were accepted in it.

"Minnie?"

Seungmin's nose was intruded by the smells of chocolate heaven. He turned to look at Felix. He came with a container full of brownies. His mouth nearly watered.

"Oh my gosh awnnn your little tail wiggled." He sung coming in.

Seungmin blushed. He thought since it was little it was hidden well in the shorts.

"I just made these. I was wondering if you'd like to try one? You can right?" He asked.

Seungmin nodded looking at them. Felix smiled handing him one. When he took the first bite he melted.

"Mmm hyung these are amazing" he moaned.

Felix blushed watching him. One he's cute, and two- well let's not get into two.

"No problem baby! Enjoy it"

"I smell brownies!!!"

They heard Jisung yell from a distance. Soon a squirrel wanted one. Felix giggled and gave him one.

DOWNSTAIRS

Chan was making phone calls to prepare for their safe travels. Changbin was working out in the living room. Hyunjin was admiring from the couch.

"Yah! Come practice with me and stop watching your hyung!" Lino said coming into the room. He folded his arms and watched as Hyunjin blushed.

"I was only peeking at him!" He squealed. Changbin smirked.

"Anyways! Where's Felix?" Hyunjin said trying to change the subject.

"Don't know. Go get him. Meet me in the basement" was Minho's reply.

"It's okay, you know your hyung's hot"

"Yah hush! I need to go find Felix. YONGBOKKIE!"

UPSTAIRS

"YONGBOKKIE!"

Seungmin was wondering who that was. Did he miss something? Felix glanced in the direction.

"Oh yeahhh, I have to go. I just thought maybe a brownie would make you smile and it did" Felix said bopping Seungmin's nose.

Seungmin blushed, hard.

"W-wait, go where hyung?"

"Danceracha wants to practice." Jisung replied.

"Dance what?" Seungmin asked fully recovered.

"Danceracha. That's what we call our little unit. Chan hyung, Binnie hyung and Hannie call themselves 3Racha." Felix explained.

"Ahh okay." Seungmin said nodding.

"Would you like to come? I'm sure you'll be bored alone." Felix offered.

"Yeah I can't stay pup. I need to finish some lyrics for someone." Jisung said apologeticly.

Seungmin agreed curious on how it'll go.

.

.

WRONG MOVE

He already thought each one of this vampires were handsome but to see them in beaters and joggers. AND SWEATING?! What was the name of this song again ?! Taste.