《ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕍: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕟𝕕》

□𝕄𝕒𝕝'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍□

We're in the museum looking for Fairy Godmother's wand.

"So close. Upstairs," Evie says. So close to getting our parents' love and respect.

"Come on. Go, go, go, go. Up, up, up, up." I order, "Come on, guys. Almost there." We stop in a room with statues of our parents, including Y/n's.

"Mommy?" Evie asks.

"Killer," Jay gasp

"I will never forget Mother's Day again," Carlos shivers.

"Well, the wand's not here. Let's bounce. Let's go," Jay says and the group leaves.

"The future of the free world rests on your shoulders. don't blow it," I hear Mom's voice ringing.

Mal: 🎵Look at you, look at me. I don't know who to be. Mother. Is it wrong? Is it right? Be a thief in the night. Mother. Tell me what to do...🎵

"Mal. Come on," Evie her head through the doorway

"Don't be so serious, darling. I'm sorry," I hear my mom again

Maleficent: 🎵I was once like you my child, slightly insecure. Argued with my mother too thought I was mature. But I put my heart aside, and I used my head. Now I think it's time you learned what dear old momma said. Don't you wanna be evil like me? Don't you wanna be mean? Don't you wanna make mischief your daily routine? Well you can spend your life attending to the poor. But when you're evil doing less is doing more. Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten and mad? Don't you wanna be very very good at being bad?🎵

Maleficent: 🎵I have tried my whole life long to do the worst I can. Clawed my way to victory built my master plan. Now the time has come my dear for you to take your place. Promise me you'll try to be an absolute disgrace. Don't you wanna be evil like me don't you wanna be cruel. Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal and cool? And when you grab that wand that's when your reign begins. Who wants an evil queen without a sack of sins? Don't you wanna be heartless and hardened as stone? Don't you wanna be finger-lickin' evil to the bone?

Maleficent: 🎵This is not for us to ponder this was pre-ordained. You and I shall rule together freedom soon regained. Mistress of the universe powerful and strong. Daughter, hear me, help me, join me won't you sing along?🎵

Mal and Maleficent: 🎵Now we're gonna be evil it's true never gonna think twice🎵

Mal: 🎵And we're gonna be spiteful🎵

Maleficent: 🎵Yes spiteful that's nice. In just an hour or two our futures safe and sure. This mother-daughter act is going out on tour. If you wanna be evil and awful and free. Then you should thank your lucky stars that you were born the girl you are.The daughter of an evilicious queen like me.🎵

"Hey! I found the wand. Let's go," Evie snaps me out of my daydream, or whatever it was.

♡ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕤' ℙ𝕆𝕍♡

We leave the room with the statues of our parents and walk into a room with the FG's wand.

"So...Carlos. You and Y/n, huh?" Evie wiggles her eyebrows.

"What about us? We're friends," I respond, not giving her the slightest clue of how I truly feel about my best friend.

"Just friends, you say. Just friends, that's what they all say in the beginning!" She exclaims, "Besides, you already shared a bed with her!"

"That's a normal thing for us to do. We did it all the time back at the isle. When my mom... when she would lock me in the closet, and Y/n would always sneak me out and we cuddled on her bed," I shrug, "That's what best friends do. I would do the same for her." Evie's jaw drops.

"She never told me about that! And I'M supposed to help her!? How am I supposed to help her if SHE doesn't tell me things?!" She paces around the room.

"Aww. Looks like little Carlos has a soft spot for our Y/n," Jay wraps his arm around my shoulder and gives me a nookie.

"Guys! Leave me alone! There's nothing between me and Y/n, and there never will be!" I lie, but secretly mumble, "I wish there was though."I 'm 95% sure that Evie heard me because I saw her raise an eyebrow and smile, but she didn't say anything more.

"Okay. Jeez, calm down," Evie stops pacing.

"Alright, 'Carl'," Jay mocks Y/n.

"Don't do that! Only she can call me that!" I hit the back of his head.

"Ooh~ Carlos and Y/n sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Jay starts

"Stop it" I frown.

"First come love!" Evie continues with tormenting me.

"second comes marriage!" Jay 'helps'

"Then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" They finish the taunt together.

'Thank Fairy Godmother, Y/n isn't here. I don't know what I'd do if she was.'

"Stop it!" I hit him again.

Evie just laughs, "Have fun with that! I'm going to find Mal, she's been gone for a while." I pout.

"Evie!! Don't leave me with him!" I complain.

"You'll live," she walks out. She comes back a few minutes later with Mal, "Here it is." She points at the and below us.

"Whoo!" Jay goes down to where the wand is.

"Jay, don't! Wait, no! No! Don't!" Mal shouts as Jay tries to steal the wand, "Ah!" A siren goes off.

"A force field AND a siren?" I scoff.

"That's just a little excessive," Jay agrees.

"Let's go!" Mal starts running out.

"Hurry," Evie says.

"Come on" We're at the first floor now. I see the computers again and then there's a phone ringing.

"Hello?" I answer the phone, "Uh, uh, just give me one second. One second. Uh, yeah, yeah. No, false alarm. It was a malfunction in the, uh, in the 714 chip in the breadboard circuit. Yeah. Okay. Say hi to the missus." I put the phone down.

"Carlos!" Mal calls.

"You're welcome," I frown. Mal never appreciates what I do.

"Way to go, Jay. Now we have to go to school tomorrow," she ignores me.

《𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 967》