10

Jalani's POV:

Jalani's POV:

We were ere at the villa, kimora was laying down watching tiktok while i was in the office ensuring my buisness are intact.

"B mi horny." Kimora said walking into the office

Hear di freak

"Lemme fix that for u mama." I said calling her with my fingers

Kimora bent over infront me giving me easy access to enter her pussy since she didn't have on any panty. I entered her tight pussy and she screamed out.

"Yeah mhon tek cocky." I said

"Oh fuck daddy." She screamed grabbing onto the table

I started going in and out faster and faster as she begged for me to stop but i didn't listen because she wanted this, i then turned her around so she could face me and i held her neck and fucked her even harder than i have ever fucked her.

Fuck of a life time

I then sucked on her nipples and slowed down a bit so she could feel every inch while playing with her sensitive bud until her feet trimbled.

"JESUS CHRIST JALANI." She screamed out and came all over my dick.

I then pulled out and sat down to see what she was going to do next,kimora then got down on her knees and started sucking on the tip of my dick.

Fuck dis feel good

She began massaging the tip with her tongue then started taking in my length inch by inch she couldn't fit it all in her mouth yet so she began going up and down on the dick then took in the rest.

Pussyclaat issa demon dis nun a di girl dem weh geh mi head neva yet tek di wull a di length

She kept on going up and down on my dick until i released all over her face.

Skincare.

Yah drama ino ute

I then gave her a kiss cause any man weh caah geh dem oman a kiss afta she done geh dem head need fi check out dem self.

Afterwards we both went to the shower. After showering i ordered pizza and wings because kimora wanted to have a movie night.

She tun yuh ina lover bwoy ute.