Chapter 2 - The Lazy Cat, Sweet Butler, & Bitter Snack

"A boring day" is what the cat has been saying while lying down in her tower as she looked outside from window. She was bored once again but lazy to do anything, what a relatable cat indeed. "I wished for canned tuna flying out from the sky!" The cat wished as she imagined the yummy canned tuna flying out from the sky like a UFO coming down to the surface of Earth. The cat was deep in her imaginations when the cat owner called for her name "Dolia! Time for your afternoon snack, where are you?" The human said as she looked for the cat. Yes, this lazy cat who has nothing to do for the day but to lie down all day is no other than Dolia. It's a beautiful name for this majestic cat who owns a tower. "There you are! Come here and you should eat your snacks already" Her owner—or should we call her the cat butler, said as she carried Dolia to go to the kitchen to eat. Dolia was then placed in front of her bowl, and with a suspicious look she raise her head to look at the cat butler and meowed, she had this feeling that the butler mixed something to her snack but the butler didn't get what her meow meant and reacted as if the cat said she likes the idea. Dolia sighed as she gave a terrified look to the bowl in front of her, she wished for canned tuna to fly from the sky but a bowl of tuna mixed with bitter medicine came to her, the gods must have misheard her wishes or is punishing the cat for her laziness. Dolia took a bit of tuna to taste it, hoping that it wouldn't taste bitter, or at least it should be in a level that a majestic cat like her can tolerate. One bite and she swallowed in disgust as her cat butler praised Dolia for eating well, when in reality the cat is cursing her for the bitter snack the cat butler had prepared. The cat was left to eat it all as she looked back to the days she hunted for delicious treats the other day. She should have looked for snack in the fields instead of staying inside her tower napping all day, Dolia sighed and ate the snack with a defeated face. "Tomorrow I should go to the field again to hunt for afternoon snacks, the cat butler definitely can't cook well" the cat said as she stared outside again on top of her tower beside the window, still thinking of her life decisions and planning an escape from the snacks prepared by the cat owner—I mean the cat butler.