✨ S I B L I N G S ✨

It was another long, hard day working at the theater for Solar. He just came back from non-existing and it was his third day at work. He was standing just outside the theater in front of its doors. He knew he didn't really need to work, but he liked having something to do when he wasn't helping Moon with the Dark Sun problem. Two days ago, Moon came up to Solar saying he wasn't the same Moon Solar was familiar with. He told Solar that the Moon he knew disappeared and Ruin spoke with him saying it might have something to do with Dark Sun, a supposedly evil version of Sun. Moon also mentioned that Dark Sun might be planning something bad based off the encounter he and Sun had and based off what Ruin told Moon.

Solar wondered if Ruin knew he was alive. Most likely not. He'd like to keep it that way actually. He felt too awkward to talk to Ruin after what happened and he didn't really know how to feel. Ruin betrayed and tricked him. He tricked everyone. Solar sighed. He locked up and walked to the daycare to see how Sun, Lunar and Earth were doing, if they were still here. He was about to head down the stairs when he heard distant fluttering. "What the..." He looked up and saw a little pumpkin flying around inside the daycare. He walked down the stairs and into the daycare. He flinched a little as he opened the doors to Dazzle playing around with the pumpkin. He was introduced to Dazzle almost the same day he awoke and knew they were harmless, but he still got chills up his spine looking at her. 

"Hey Dazzle, wha' cha doin'?" 

"Oh hi, Solar. I-I'm just playing with Jack :D"

Solar looked up as the little pumpkin flew near him and said something in a familiar voice.

"StArInG"

"Oh uh hey Jack. Is that you bud?" 

"YYYeeEEEssSs"

"Oh you look um...different."

"I am a PuMpKiN FatHeR"

"I can see that."

The little pumpkin started to fly down to the daycare floor and then transformed back into its original form. Jack ran towards Solar and stared threatening into his eyes. "Father..." Solar stared back at Jack confused. "Um yes..son?" 

"I made S i B l I n G s"

"W-what?"

Dazzle started to point to the top of the castle. "Jack said he cl-cl-cl-cloONED himself and that they're in the c-castle. I'm so happy Solar! Now we have more friends to play with!"

"WHAT?!"

"Y-yeah :D"

Jack turned to the castle.

"I can summon them FaThEr"

"Please don-"

"Ohhhh SiBlinGs!!"

"Oh god." Solar watched in horror as about 10-15 pumpkin Jacks flew out from the castle and into the daycare. The whole daycare was surrounded by fluttering noises as they all flew towards Jack. 

"HeLlO BrOtHeR" The pumpkins said in unison.

"HeLlO :D"

Solar just stared. Overwhelming exhaustion fell over him. "Jack...WHAT THE F*CK?!"

Jack turned to Solar. "Do you NoT liKe TheM CrEaToR?"

"No it's not that-How? HOW DID YOU EVEN MANAGE TO CLONE ALL OF THEM?"

"I was SpYAnG on Ruin again and I heard him and MOoN talking about a ClOnInG machine for the weird robots that Ruin is making in his lab to StOp Dark Sun."

"So, you thought it was a good idea to use the machine to clone yourself in that pumpkin body of yours?"

"YeEEsS"

Dazzle looked over at Solar with her absent eyes.

"Mr. Solar, a-are you mad at Jack? :<"

Solar sighed and pinched the top of his forehead. "No it's just...he should have told me before doing this. I mean that's a lot of clones, Jack. If you want to keep them as your...siblings...you're going to have to make sure they behave, alright?"

"ArIgHt FaTheR 👍"

Just as Jack said that, the little Jacklings (as Lunar calls them) started to set things on fire, starting with the small house first. "Oh god-" Solar said. As they all flew around with matches in their hands. "OH NO THE HOUSIEE!!! D:" Dazzle said in distraught.

"Jack, where'd they get the matches from?!" 

Jack shrugged. "Would you like me to capture my SiBlInGs, Creator?"

"YES!"

"Okay. Capturing capturing capturing..."

——————————————————————————————————

Anyways that's it for the first chapter.

Will Jack capture all the Jacklings?

Will the daycare explode?

Will Solar finally get sleep?

And will Dazzle ever not be traumatized by Jack?

Find out in the next chapter!!!

THANKS FOR READING✨✨✨✨✨

And sorry for any bad grammar 😅

Words: 714