Character Profile #2: PAULINA

🧡 Name: Paulina Ramon

Nickname: Polly, Pilla, Bǎolì, Sunflower

Gender: Female

Age: 15

Birthday: 9/2

Height: 162 cm (5'4")

Weight: 54kg

Nationality: Peruvian

Family Members: Aunt, Uncle, Sister, Adoptive Mother, Biological Mother and Father (Deceased)

Personality: Energetic, smart and imaginative, gets very competitive when playing video games and can be really creative with writing and drawing. Softie: Shy, clumsy, emotional, sensitive, kind and generous towards other people. Unfortunately, after {REDACTED}, she'd become more depressed, more distant from her friends and lost most of her abilities to focus on her studies.

Good at: Cooking, organizing, new & old school video games, science, baseball, dog sitting, technology, chemistry, writing, drawing, singing and math

Bad at: Sewing, baking and dodgeball.

Hobbies: Exercising, writing stories/poems, playing video games, hanging out with friends, watching anime and movies, listening to music (most likely video game/anime/movie soundtracks and J-Pop), cooking and drawing.

Favorite food: Aji de Gallina (Creamy Chicken) white rice and shrimp tempura (Basically she has a deep love for Japanese Cuisine), tostones, cheese pizza, PB+J sandwiches, her aunt's cooking and strawberries

Dream: A scientist or video game designer. (Still deciding)

Other: She has a passionate love for Red Pandas and the environment. Surprisingly, she isn't afraid of anything else except for thunder/lighting, high winds and suffers from abandonment anxiety, including losing the people she loves. She also can be a bit clingy to her mother.

 She also can be a bit clingy to her mother