Chapter 02

Ha-na walked nervously through the school corridors, feeling a mixture of anxiety and fear. The first day in the classroom was always intimidating, especially at a school as prestigious as Melody. However, she was determined to face any challenge that came her way. Finally, Ha-na reached room 2F. She took a deep breath and pushed open the door, entering the room full of anticipation. All eyes were on her, and she could feel the pulsating energy of the room. Gathering her courage, Ha-na introduced herself.

"My name is Ha-na and I've come here to join you. My dream is to be like Twice," she said in a determined voice.

The girls in the room applauded, welcoming her warmly. There was an empty seat next to none other than the famous Baek Ha-rin, a girl of stunning beauty and a strong, enchanting aura. Her long black hair and the large yellow bow she wore made her presence stand out. The classes went on as normal, and Ha-na felt immersed in an atmosphere of learning and creativity. She absorbed every lesson with enthusiasm, eager to improve her musical and dance skills. The break came, and several girls approached Ha-na to talk.

One of them, called Jin, a short girl with a lethal stare, asked: "What are you finding so far?" Ha-na smiled and replied: "Wow, I'm loving it. It's everything I ever dreamed of."Another girl, Mili, joined the conversation and asked: "What are you doing this afternoon? Do you want something to eat?"
Ha-na agreed cheerfully, happy to have found friendly company. The girls started a big interrogation, wanting to know more about Ha-na. She shared that she lived with her father, who was in the military, and her mother, who also served in the armed forces. Despite her challenging family life, Ha-na remained optimistic and determined to pursue her dream of becoming an idol.

After the friendly interrogation, Ha-na decided to go to the bathroom to fix her hair. As she approached the door, she noticed that it was ajar. Cautiously, she peeked in and saw three girls from her class: Neon, Ji-wa and Jasmine. Ha-na was somewhat confused to see Neon and Ji-wa pulling Jasmine's skirt down a little, revealing a purple pull-up, clearly childish. Neon seemed to be checking out Jasmine's pull-up, as if he were treating her like a child. Ha-na heard Neon say: "Baby without poo, how ugly. Fill your diaper."

Shocked by the situation, Ha-na decided to walk away to avoid being noticed. Her mind was filled with questions and confusion. What did that mean? Why was Jasmine wearing a pull-up? And why were Neon and Ji-wa acting as if they were treating Jasmine like a child?

In a corridor further away, Baek Ha-rin watched Ha-na with a keen eye. She seemed to have picked up on Ha-na's discomfort and confusion. Baek Ha-rin, the famous and beautiful idol, kept her own secrets, and deep within her eye.