Chapter 04

Ha-na couldn't understand why the room was starting this strange game of choosing a baby, but she knew she would soon find out. The voting app had a charming design, full of childish elements. It was colorful, with cute fonts and images of adorable toys and animals.

Voting began and Ha-na looked around, hearing whispers among the girls. Some were saying, "I vote for you, and you vote for me." It was explained that the voting rules were simple: no one could vote for themselves, and everyone had to vote for other people in the room. Whoever came last would be the baby. Jim and Mili looked at Ha-na and said: "We vote for you, and you vote for us." The naive Ha-na followed the instructions and voted for the two girls. Time passed and it was time for the results to be announced. Baek Ha-rin came first and, to her surprise and disbelief, Ha-na came last and was chosen as the baby.

The girls laughed like hyenas when they saw the result, and the room leader, Livie, announced: "We have a new baby in the room, Ha-na." Jasmine approached the table and handed Ha-na a pink baby rattle. She then took her by the hand and led her to the front of the room. Jasmine lifted Ha-na's skirt and said, "Someone isn't wearing proper baby clothes."

Neon and Ji-wa approached, agreeing with Jasmine. Ji-wa said, "From the looks of it, you're wearing an outfit that isn't very adult. I think we'll change. Someone needs to wear that full diaper, and it's not you."

Ha-na was completely confused and frightened by what was happening between the girls. She tried to break free, but was held firmly by the class leader, Livie. Jasmine then pulled down Ha-na's white panties with pink details, exposing her to the whole room, who started laughing.

Next, Ji-wa and Neon approached Jasmine and began to remove the poop-stained pull-up she was wearing. With skill and speed, they managed to remove it without dirtying Ha-na. The scene was embarrassing and humiliating for the young girl.

As Ha-na tried to scream, a pacifier was placed in her mouth, silencing her. The girls then slipped the dirty pull-up over Ha-na's legs, up until she was wearing the dirty diaper. It felt terrible, and the sticky diaper stuck to her legs, causing discomfort and disgust. Some of the girls even patted the pull-up, intensifying the humiliation.

Livie looked Ha-na in the eye and said firmly: "Now, you will obey all the girls in the room, and don't even think about telling anyone about this." Ha-na was then taken back to her seat and made to sit on the dirty diaper.

A quick warning if you are excluded by wat the story knows where to find it, but hope not

Kofi Link:
https://ko-fi.com/lolabunny2rabbit