𝒕𝒘𝒐, disturbances and cut off arms

TEEN WOLFseason four episode three-four  ════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

TEEN WOLF
season four episode three-four
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════

"YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE HOW MUCH I CANT STAND TO HEAR YOUR VOICE." Paisley sighs after Violets boyfriend explains an idea he came up with.

He doesn't reply, just looks down in his lap with a saddened expression on his face that makes paisley want to burst out laughing.

"You got any good ideas?" Paisley asks Violet, turning to see the girl who seems to be moving around uncomfortably in her chair.

"Yes, actually. And if you'd listen-" Violet starts to say, but gets cut off by the sound of Paisley shoving a cupcake in her mouth.

"Good, right? I bought them from that bakery down the street. That shits amazing." Paisley says, with a fake smile on her face.

Violet rolls her eyes in response, spitting out the cupcake moments before. "What a waste!" Paisley scoffs, shaking her head in disbelief.

Paisley then sighs, bringing up a random sheet of paper from her pocket that she calls a 'deadpool'. She put down a ton of nearby supernatural creatures, including her old friends, and their prices so that people, like the ones she holds hostage right now, can kill them.

She'd even put Stiles on the list for a thousand bucks (even though he should've been a few cents) just for the fun of it.

She was debating putting the Argent girl on the list because she does want her dead, but something inside of her just went off the minute she thought about it, so she decided not to.

"Don't touch that." Paisley voices when she notices Violet getting close to a necklace she'd been given from the Argent girl who shall not be named.

"Why? is it something important to you?" The assassin smirks, picking it up from the table and swinging it around two of her fingers.

"Yes, and if you don't put it down in 3 seconds you won't have the hands you're holding it with." Paisley threatens, snatching the necklace from her hands and putting it in her pocket with a grimace on her face.

"Sit down. Now."

"Why should i? You know what, all you do is threaten us and not go through with it. Do something about it if you're so scary." Violet taunts, scoffing in exasperation.

This bitch.

Paisley stands up slowly, walking towards the girl whilst pulling a knife out of the pocket without the necklace in it.