Five- Seattle

Freya

I unlock my door with my key and immediately walk to the couch plopping down on it groaning. It's currently 6:23am and my shift ended at 6 am. I gave Mom John and Celina my extra key but noticed an extra car in the driveway.

Henry must be here. "Morning hunny" I hear mom. I raise my hand and give her a small wave as she walks into the kitchen "morning Ma" I say rubbing my eyes. "Didn't get much sleep?" She asked towering over me. "No I didn't actually because none of the crew wanted to sleep and were louder then most parties I groaned sitting up.

She laughs "well Henry and Abigail got here and are in Liam's room" she says softly. I hum and rub my eyes again. "Morning!" John says cheerfully.

I groan "nobody should be that cheerful at 6 in the morning" I say rubbing my head. "Get use to it he's always cheerful" mom whispers in my ear. I let out a laugh.

"Well I'm going to shower and probably sleep for a couple hours, my head hurts" say pushing myself off the couch. "Okay hunny" mom says.

"Oh uhhh Dad might come over if he is and I'm asleep, please don't answer it" I say. "Wait why" John asked.

"Because all they do it fight" I say leaning against the wall. "No we don't, she's being dramatic" mom smiles at John.

"My Highschool graduation they got kicked out because they started a fight on who would take a picture with me first" I cross my arms.

John looked at mom. "Uhhh... go take a shower" she says. I let out a laugh and walk to my room. "Hey Freya" I hear a voice and look over "Henry- and girl I assume is Abigail, I was just about to shower see you in a bit" I say closing my door and walking to my bathroom. I turn the sink on and splash my face with water.

I turn around and turn my shower on getting the water warm. I yawn closing the shower door and walking back into my room getting a change of clothes. I don't go back till tomorrow morning unless I'm called in by the Chief because the whole station should be off duty.

I grab a white crop tank top along with my black leather jacket and a pair of shorts throwing it down on my bed. I put my phone to charge. Walking back into the bathroom I quickly brush my teeth before undressing and getting into the shower letting the warm water hit my body.

After I shower I quickly change and Check the time it's 7:20 am.

I brush my hair and hear muffled yelling. I groan throwing my brush on my bed and opening the door walking inside the living room.

"Dad-"

"Why didn't you tell me your mother was here?!" He immediately turned to me. "Wow it is to early for this" I says rubbing my temples.

"Dad, I didn't for a reason" I say calmly. "That reason being what exactly" he crossed his arms. I eye him. "Dad just go wait outside-"

"No I want to know why your mother is here and with this old man" John looks shocked and looks around. "Don't bring him into this!" Mom said.

"Bailey" I hear John say she shushed him. "Mom I said not to open the door" I sigh. "I didn't he let himself in" she crossed her arms.

"Dad, outside now"

"No-"

"Nathan William Park! Outside now!" I say and he widens his eyes slowly backing up to the door. "Good leave-"