LITTLE GENIUS

Oh, hi beautiful

Oh, hi beautiful. I'm Park Jay; the unpronounced heartthrob of my university, just so you know. Nice to meet you. I'm certain that, that kitty and bunny hybrid, must've provided you with the best of my descriptions. Tall, fair, fatally handsome and with the exact amount of masculinity?

No.

He must've called me a big dickhead. Right?

Well, I kinda was one but till a defined extent. The little teasings did no harm to that bunny, did they?

I was never a whore for attention but still got it, from pretty much everyone. To be very transparent with you, the attention I got was pretty flattering in the begin but it proceeded for the worst. It may sound fun to you but the situations that I got caught up in, were beyond hideous.

Just like right now...

A swarm of girls crowded every inch of my body as I entered the university. God forbid, I could've killed them by now. I knew I was handsome but this seemed like nothing but pure obsessiveness and a little too disgusting for my personal liking. I could hear my best friend cursing at me from behind but I was already too occupied to pay a flying heed.

"Yah! You moron. I get caught up in stuff like this just because of you!", he snapped at me. "It's not according to my will, Hoon!", I barked, turning my head to face him but boy, was it a big mistake. I saw girls literally climbing over Sunghoon, trying to kiss his cheeks as he shoved them away. I broke into a fit of laughter at his immensely disgusted expression.

"I'm a committed man, you asshole! Why did I opt to befriend you in the first place?", he swore with my laughter intensifying. My laughter caught the best of me, with me losing my balance and falling over the girls blocking my way. They crushed under my weight but even that was insufficient to stop their fucking stalker like attitude. The girls I was lying over, hugged me from beneath. "For God's sake, leave me alone!", I shoved them away before pulling myself up and dusting off my branded clothes.

From the second entrance in front of me, I saw the most ravishing sight that I had seen since morning, keeping aside the morning scene, of course. My kitty entered the college looking like a meal sent especially for me, from the Heavens.

I wasn't complaining though.

He wore a tight black shirt, cinching his already small waist with his curves evident under the flowy fabric

He wore a tight black shirt, cinching his already small waist with his curves evident under the flowy fabric. He had a thin silver necklace on, complementing his bare chest area. I did find that a bit uneasy, given the stares he was getting from the whole university. The always prominent natural blush that he had on his cheeks just added to that cuteness overload package. The way his partly wet locks kissed his forehead, his sharp features and especially those lips of his, made it difficult for me to focus on pushing away the still buzzing swarm of bees- oops, girls, I meant.

We shared a brief eye contact before he left, not forgetting to glare at the scene and particularly the girls.

One jealous little kitten, he was.

I did not blame him though. He never said it officially, but I had seen it in his eyes; the spark only I could read when we shared a close vicinity.

"I swear you're gonna be the death of me, kitten.", I chuckled, forgetting the chaos engulfing me.

~

Of course, it had to be Math. After all the drama and immense fight to push those pain in my asses away, it had to be math.

I mean-

I wouldn't even complain or rant about it because for now, my entire focus was on a particular smart ass, solving the most intense of the questions on the board, with ease. Mind you, no one in the class knew how to even start it, let alone complete the darned thing. But, this boy had the guts to do it like a pro in front of the whole goddamn class.

"Brilliant, Jungwon!", Mr. Kwon, our Maths teacher praised the little genius. He politely bowed, reflecting how well mannered he was. I felt a sudden pride fuelling my insides. God, this boy was too pure to even know the existence of such a rebel like me.

I won't say that I was a failure. I too had pretty decent grades, at least sufficient enough to impress my parents and Jungwon's. The latter mattered a tad bit more for me, not gonna lie. He returned to his seat, my eyes following his frail body. He sat next to the person I hated the most and when I say hate, it meant a straight up urge to erase him from the world. It was purely mutual though but that boy only favoured his friend and neglected my presence, completely.

"Bloody, Nishimura...", I mentally cursed, glaring at his 'so-called' best friend. He might have felt the heat burning his nape because he turned around to glare at me with the same intensity. It was more like a competition now, with no one willing to back down until, that little angel interrupted.

How did he, you may ask?

By caressing that goldfish of a boy's hair.

"Sweet.", I gritted my teeth at the sight. God knows what idiot blabbered that now, even Jungwon stared at me with distaste. I stuck out my tongue, shrugging it off playfully but inside, I kinda felt ignored. I pouted with my pen spinning in my fingers.

My little genius was a bit too qualified for my deserving.

____________________________________________