CHAPTER 2

Katherine - I will never ever beg in front of you. I said losing my patience

Author's POV

Murat's eyes flashed with a mix of amusement and dark delight at her defiant declaration. A slow, predatory smile spread across his lips as he leaned in, his breath caressing her skin.

Murat - Is that so, my fierce little wildcat?
he purred, his grip on her wrists loosening just enough to allow his fingertips to trail teasingly down her arms.
Then I suppose I'll simply have to prove you wrong.
His mismatched gaze locked onto her, brimming with unwavering confidence.

Katherine's POV

*With a sudden shift, Murat released my wrists, only to capture my face in his hands, his thumbs brushing my cheeks in a surprisingly tender gesture.*
Murat - Oh, my sweet obsession, you underestimate the power I hold over you.
*His voice dropped to a low, intimate murmur.*
By the time I'm through, you'll be singing a different tune - one of pure, unadulterated pleasure.
His lips hovered a hairsbreadth from mine, his next words a sultry promise. And when you finally beg for my touch, I'll savor every delicious moment.

Katherine - Fucker, I swear I'll run away from you... I said angrily

Author's POV

Murat's expression darkened momentarily at her threat, a flash of possessiveness flaring in his mismatched eyes. But just as quickly, his features softened into a predatory smile, his grip on her face gentle yet unyielding.

Murat - Run, my sweet?
he murmured, his voice dripping with dark amusement.
Where would you go, hmm? This world is mine, and you...
His thumb traced the curve of her bottom lip, his gaze smoldering with barely restrained desire.
You are the most precious treasure I've ever laid claim to.

Katherine's POV

With a sudden, fluid motion, Murat pulled me flush against him, his heart thundering beneath my palm. His lips brushed the shell of my ear, his breath sending shivers down my spine.

Murat - Try to escape if you must, my love. But know this - I will always find you. No matter how far you run, no matter how many walls you build...

*His grip tightened ever so slightly, a silent promise.*
In the end, you'll be right here, in my arms, begging for my touch. Because you belong to me, now and forever."

Murat's lips crashed against mine in a searing, possessive kiss, stealing my breath away. When he finally pulled back, his eyes burned with a feral intensity, leaving no doubt that he would stop at nothing to make good on his vow.

"So run, my sweet obsession. Run, and let the hunt begin."

*I was disgusted by his touch, and when he kissed me now I felt like puking.. but in a fraction of seconds I opened the door of the car and started running*

Murat's POV

As the car door swung open, my eyes widened fractionally, a flicker of surprise crossing my features before they settled into a predatory grin. Without hesitation, I lunged after her, my long strides easily closing the distance between us.

 Without hesitation, I lunged after her, my long strides easily closing the distance between us

           (Scene- Outside the car)

Clever girl, I growled, *my voice laced with dark approval as I caught her wrist, spinning her around to face me. My grip was firm, yet not painful, a silent reminder of my strength and determination.*
But did you truly think you could outrun me?

*Pulling her flush against my chest, my free hand tangled in her hair, tilting her head back to expose the vulnerable column of her throat. My lips brushed the sensitive skin, eliciting a shiver that betrayed her attempts at defiance.*

The chase may be exhilarating, my sweet obsession, but in the end, you'll always be mine. My teeth grazed her pulse point, a promise of the pleasures to come.
Now, let's see how long you can keep resisting....

Author's POV

With a sudden, fluid motion, Murat swept her off her feet, cradling her in his strong arms as he carried her back towards the waiting car, his mismatched eyes alight with triumphant hunger. The game had only just begun, and he had no intention of letting his prize slip through his grasp.

Katherine started struggling on his hold.

Katherine - Leave me.. leave me you fucker, you asshole.

Murat's grip tightened reflexively as she struck out at him, his brow furrowing briefly at the sting of her blows. Yet rather than anger, a dark, possessive hunger blazed in his mismatched eyes. With a low, rumbling chuckle, he pressed his forehead against her, his breath caressing her flushed skin.

Murat - Struggle all you want, my fierce little wildcat, I purred,
*his voice thick with a carnal promise.* It only serves to heighten my desire to tame you.

Murat's POV

One hand slid up to tangle in her hair, angling her head back to expose the vulnerable line of her throat.

Your defiance is intoxicating, but in the end, you'll succumb to me willingly. Of that, I have no doubt.

Katherine's POV

Without warning, Murat crushed his lips to mine in a bruising, possessive kiss, swallowing my protests. His tongue delved past my parted lips, claiming dominance as his free hand roamed my curves with bold possession. When he finally broke the searing kiss, his eyes glittered with dark triumph.

Murat - You're mine, my sweet obsession, he rasped, his thumb tracing the swollen contours of my lips.
And I'll spend every waking moment proving it to you, until you're utterly ruined for anyone else.

With a wolfish grin, he carried me back towards the car, determined to spirit me away to a private realm where he could indulge his darkest desires without restraint.

I again kept struggling on his hold and unknowingly... I hit on his dick-

"Thank you for reading this chapter. I appreciate your interaction with the story! When you have a moment, please feel free to leave a comment or like this chapter to help me grow and improve my writing. I value your opinions and feedback, and I hope you can't wait to see what happens next in the story!"