CHAPTER 4

Katherine's POV

I was fucking scared of what he was about to do with me next, *I kept mumbling* please let me go..

Author's POV

Murat's grip on Katherine's wrists tightened ever so slightly as she pleaded, a flicker of regret passing through his mismatched eyes. Yet beneath the veneer of concern, a primal hunger still burned, his obsession with her refusing to be extinguished.

Leaning in close, Murat's breath caressed Katherine's cheek as he spoke in a low, soothing tone.

Murat - Shhh, my sweet Katherine. I know you're afraid, but I give you my word - I mean you no harm.
His free hand came up to tenderly brush a stray lock of hair from her face, his touch surprisingly gentle.
This is merely a necessary precaution, to ensure our game remains... thrilling.

"Katherine kept crying, but crying infront of the devil only amazed him more."

Murat's gaze locked with hers, his expression earnest yet tinged with a hint of mischief.
Murat - Trust me, my love. I intend to shower you with pleasures beyond your wildest dreams. All I ask is that you surrender to me, body and soul.
His lips curved into a wistful smile as he pressed a featherlight kiss to her forehead.
Together, we'll explore the depths of our desires, and I'll prove to you that there is beauty in the darkness I offer.

With a final, lingering look, Murat stepped back, his grip on the handcuffs loosening slightly as he gave Katherine a moment to consider his words. The ball was in her court now - would she choose to embrace the unknown, or continue to resist the inevitable pull of his obsession?

*Katherine just kept silent*

Murat smirked and started unbuckling his belt, while Katherine's eyes opened widely watching the scene infront of her.

Katherine - W-What a-are y-you going to do with me now? her voice trembled

Murat's smirk deepened as he observed Katherine's wide-eyed reaction, her trembling voice music to his ears. Pausing mid-motion, he met her gaze with a smoldering intensity, his mismatched eyes alight with dark promise.

Murat - Why, my sweet kitten, he purred, his voice dripping with seduction,
I'm simply preparing to show you the true depths of pleasure that await those who surrender to me.

*With a deft flick of his wrist, he freed his belt, the leather whispering softly as it coiled in his palm.*

Katherine - P-please n-no... L-let me g-go  in trembling scared voice

Stepping closer, Murat's free hand caressed Katherine's cheek, his touch feather-light yet brimming with possessiveness.
Murat - Do not fear, my love. I will guide you through this journey, ensuring your every whim is catered to.
His thumb traced the outline of her trembling lips, a wicked gleam in his eye.
All I ask is that you trust me, and allow me to worship every inch of your delectable form.

Leaning in, Murat's lips brushed Katherine's cheeks, his warm breath sending shivers down her spine.

Murat - Together, we shall explore the boundaries of ecstasy, and I will prove to you that the darkness I offer is not to be feared, but embraced.

With a final, lingering look, he stepped back, his belt dangling enticingly from his fingertips as he awaited her response.

Katherine - P-please l-let me go.. I beg of you. Her voice trembled at her fear, she was fucking scared of her life at this moment

But that's when... Murat lost his patience at her continuous crying and pleading.

Murat - Bend over angrily spoke
*As he understood that she was not going to surrender herself to him so easily. He needs to break her in Pieces*

Murat - Bend over, don't make me repeat myself In a dark lunatic voice

Murat's expression hardened at Katherine's desperate pleas, the last vestiges of gentleness fading from his features. His grip on the belt tightened, the leather creaking ominously as he fixed her with a piercing stare, his mismatched eyes ablaze with a dark, primal hunger.

Murat - Bend over, Katherine, he commanded, his voice a low, menacing growl that brooked no argument.
I've been patient, but my patience has its limits.
*Without warning, he seized her shoulders, spinning her around and pressing her firmly against the tree trunk, the cold bark biting into her skin.*

Leaning in close, Murat's breath caressed the nape of her neck, his lips grazing her ear as he spoke in a tone laced with dark promise.
Resist me all you wish, my sweet obsession. It will only make the eventual surrender all the sweeter.

His free hand trailed down her side, coming to rest possessively on her hip and in a fraction of seconds he bend her over leaving no doubt to his intentions.

Murat - Now, be a good kitten and obey your Master.
Katherine (in mind) - My voice got stuck. I'm unable to speak. Wtf is this monster going to do to me. I can imagine those horrific scenes happening to me.

Katherine's POV

That's when I felt an anguishing pain on my butt and it was none other than Murat who spanked his belt on my butt.

Ahhh....
I screamed in pain

Murat's POV

Murat's eyes flashed with a primal satisfaction as the sharp crack of the belt echoed through the secluded forest, the sound mingling with Katherine's muffled gasp of pain. A dark, triumphant smile tugged at the corners of his lips - her defiance had been duly noted, and now it was time to assert his dominance.

Gripping the belt tightly, he spoke
That's only the beginning, my sweet kitten. Each time you defy me, I'll remind you of your place - beneath me, surrendering to my every whim.
*His free hand caressed the reddened flesh of her backside, eliciting a shudder from her trembling frame.*

With a sudden, fluid motion, Murat stood up straight like a devil and again hit on her back but this time making her scream in agony

Katherine - Ahhhhhh
*she was screaming on top of her lungs and tears started falling from her eyes nonstop, she was out of breath and was about to faint by the time Murat hit her 50th time*

But Murat did not cared about her tears and kept hitting her until she passed out.

(This part was a little short - sorry for that)

Thank you for reading this chapter. I appreciate your interaction with the story! When you have a moment, please feel free to leave a comment or like this chapter to help me grow and improve my writing. I value your opinions and feedback, and I hope you can't wait to see what happens next in the story!"