~𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓑𝔂 𝓐𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵~

Saved by an angel ~

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

Ni-Ki pov:

It was almost midnight but it wasn't always this late cause we had very important to do and they're were many customers then before so we had to finish late."Hey ni-ki ya"Felix called me"What is it hyung?"I said to felix while cleaning the table"We will head home now ok?Make sure u close the door."Felix told me"Oh ok hyung and sure i will close it when im done."I said while glancing at felix and wiping my sweat"Alright thanks ni-ki ya!!!Bye!!"Felix told me while i return it.

Nobody Pov:

While ni-ki finished cleaning and finished locking the restaurant he went home but while in his way home he saw 5 boys were injured by an boy.But ni-ki just stared there but the boys couldn't see him cause it was dark...But suddenly the boy was stabbed by an boy..,Ni-ki got so scared he didn't know what to do so he just went there and told the boys that the police are coming and yes the 5 boys believed him and went away running.

After ni-ki was the boys running as he quickly went up to the stabbed boy and helped him..Ni-ki was worried and keep staring at the boy with worried face"Hey...you ok?"Ni-ki asked to the boy that was stabbed,then ni-ki saw the knife on the boys stomach...Then ni-ki looked at the boy.

"hey...im gonna take away the knife so it won't be infected ok?"Ni-ki said as he took off the knife on the boy's stomach and threw it.And he placed his hand on the boy's stomach"Im gonna call the ambulance hold tight ok?Just keep awake.."Ni-ki said while his hand on the boys stomach and the other was on his phone calling the police.

Few hours has passes and ni-Ki was there on the sitting area covered in blood cause of him helping the boy. The doctor came"Hey kid, are you the one who brought that stabbed boy?" the doctor reposed"Ah yes it was me.., Is he ok?" ni-Ki asked the doctor"Yes yes he is ok after all the thing u did good is u took out the knife from his stomach and put ur hand it the stomach that did made it not infected." As the doctor said that ni-Ki was relived that the boy is ok..

Soon the boys parents came and thanked ni-Ki for saving him"Oh np ma'am but may I know what's the boys name?" ni-Ki asked"his name is park Sunghoon dear... Thank you so much for saving him dear! We can repay u for saving our kid!" ms. Park said"No no.. It's alr I don't need repay as long as the boy is alr then it's fine.." Ni-Ki said while the park family were soo thankful that the angel had saved their son... "If you don't mind me asking dear. But what your name dear?" mr park said"it's Nishimura Riki Sir!" ni-Ki said.

After awhile ni-Ki left the hospital and again mr. And Ms. Park thanked him...

ℙ𝕙𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕗 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤!! 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕕𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕨.... 𝔹𝕪𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤!! 🖤