27

rlly pro defence group yeahhh👾

POTTAHH⚡️
er
hey everyone

Ginnyyy😋
hi harry

POTTAHH⚡️
hi
:)

freddie🧸
heyyyyy

You
hi

georgie👹
greetings

dean🫘
helloooo

lee🗣️
wsp

Jezelle❣️
what's shakin' bacon 🥓 😏

weaselbee🍗
I like bacon

Mione🫶
we know

georgie👹
what's up harry?

POTTAHH⚡️
oh right
we found a place to hold the meetings
Meet tonight - 8pm, seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy being stabbed by those trolls

You
alrighty👍

•◦ ◦•

"So - everyone who thinks Harry ought to be our leader raise your hand," Hermione said, raising her own.

Everyone put their hand up.

"Er - right, thanks," said Harry. "So I was thinking we should- yes, Hermione?"

"I also think we ought to have a name," she said brightly. "It would promote a feeling of team spirit and unity, don't you think?"

"Can we be the Anti-Umbridge League?" said Angelina hopefully.

"Or the Ministry of Magic are Morons Group?" suggested Fred.

"I was thinking," said Hermione, frowning at Fred, "more of a name that didn't tell everyone what we were up to, so we can refer to it safely outside meetings."

"The Defence Association?" said Cho. "The DA for short, so nobody knows what we're talking about?"

"Yeah, the DA's good," said Ginny. "Only let's make it stand for Dumbledore's Army, because that's the Ministry's worst fear, isn't it?"

There was a good deal of appreciative murmuring and laughter at this.

"All in favour of the DA?" said Hermione bossily, kneeling up on her cushion to count. "That's a majority - motion passed!"

"Right," said Harry, "shall we get practising then? I was thinking, the first thing we should do it Expelliarmus, you know, the Disarming Charm. I know it's pretty basic, but I've found it really useful."

He looked around, slightly nervous.

Anastasia gave him a smile and an encouraging thumbs up.