Chapter 3

(Morning)
Oh god. What happened last night? Why does my head hurt so much? Why am I on the floor? I sit up and call for a maid to ask if we have something to help my head. "Of course we do dear" she says politely. "Thank you so much Anna" I say. She hurried out of the room and Brings back some medicine. "Here you go" she said while handing it to me. "Thank you" I told her. I took the medicine and hoped up to go see where father was. Of course when I asked around, he wasn't here. I decided to o explore the kingdom because I realized that my father was right. When I'm the queen, I want to be able to interact with the people and get to know some if not all of the people. I strolled around outside and met some really nice people. They talked to me about all kinds of ways that could help the kingdom. I even learned something new. Even though you don't have much, you can still have a huge heart. I like that. Anyways back to strolling. I met lots more people. Each and every one of these people are different in their own amazing way. I should have done this a long time ago. This is the most fun I have ever had. I love experiencing new things. They can be quite interesting. So the journey I took. Fantastic. I even met a really nice boy my age. He was really cute too. Too bad I don't have time for boys just yet. I'm only 14. My father has all these rules about me not being able to date till I'm 16. Ugh. So many rules. I have to back to the castle now. It's been like 3 hours already. Everyone back at home is probably worried about me right now. I don't want to go back. It nice out here. I still stand by my statement when I said I should have done this a long time ago.

(Back at the castle)

"Father, in home" I call out. "Oh thank goodness you're ok. I was so worried about you" he says while hugging me so tightly that I can't breath. "Nice to see you too father. Now can you let me go. I'm kind of losing oxygen as we speak" I say and he lets me go. "Oh I'm sorry sweetheart I was just worried something happened to you" he told me. "Well I'm here now and I'm ok. You don't have to worry any longer" I say and head upstairs. I go to my room and head straight for the balcony. I stare into the distance. 'It's so beautiful' I say to myself. Why have I never noticed all of this before? It's amazing. I feel that I've seen my kingdom, it's calling for me. Or is that my father? Nah. It can't be. He doesn't sound like that. It's the kingdom. I know it is.

(An hour later)

I'm still sitting here. Thinking. Watching. I see kids play. I see men working. Women cooking. Watching their children. The world is mysterious. Nature is mysterious. I think about what it would be like to be a normal kid and not have to live up to all the expectations of a princess and future queen. my thoughts were interrupted by a call. "Princess izzy, your father needs you downstairs. Right away. And hurry" one of the servants say. "I'll be down in just a moment Eddie. Please tell my father" I say and slowly get up. I wonder what's wrong? What could it be?