A love that never fades.

As they hugged, Sophia and Jake felt their hearts beating as one, just like they had when they first fell in love. They knew their time was limited, but they were determined to make the most of it.

They spent their days cherishing every moment, holding hands, and watching the stars. They sang their favorite song, "Forever and Always," every night, their voices trembling with emotion.

One day, Sophia's health began to decline. Jake cared for her with all his heart, never leaving her side. As she lay in bed, he held her hand and recited their favorite poem: "Our love is like the ocean wide, Deep and strong, it will never subside. Through every storm, it will guide, Forever and always, our love will reside."

Sophia smiled weakly, her eyes filled with tears. "I'm so grateful for our love, Jake. You've been my everything."

Jake's voice cracked as he replied, "You've been mine, Sophia. Forever and always, my love."

With those final words, Sophia's eyes closed, and she passed away, surrounded by Jake's love. Jake held her hand, his heart shattered into a million pieces.

But even in death, their love remained strong. Jake knew Sophia's spirit would live on in his heart, and their love would forever be like the ocean wide, deep, and strong.

Jake spent the rest of his days watching the stars, remembering Sophia's smile, and singing their favorite song, "Forever and Always." He knew he would soon join Sophia in the afterlife, where their love would shine like the morning sun, forever and always.

~ The End ~