Carnival

We stayed at the beach for 30 minutes longer then we went to our houses and got ready for the carnival.

I had taken a shower and put on my light pink Abercrombie and fitch low rise short shorts and loose sweater with grey sleves and lace on the front and pack. I then put on my grey vans and lightly curled my hair where i had ringlets cascading down my back. I sprayed on my 'someday' purfume. I put on light foundation and sprakly tan eyeshadow and did a thin line of eyeliner on the top eyelid then put on my mascara. I took one last look in the mirror and went downstairs to see austin sitting on my couch playing on his phone.

"Ready?" I asked jumping onto his lap and wrapping my legs around him.

"Sure am boo" He said mocking what i said to him earlier at the beach.

we walked out of my house and started walking near where we saw the ferris wheel. He was playing music on his phone and taylor swift's song 'I'd Lie' was on.

"Oh i love this song" and started singing along.

once it had finished Austin had stopped walking and just standing there .

"What, Oh my god you just heard me sing and im horrible at singing." I said hiding my face

"No,no,no that was.....Amazing. I can't believe you have such a good voice." he replied

"thanks, That means alot coming from someone...famous.." I blushed

"You know I could get you a record deal with the company i record at." He said and that was probably the best thing i have ever heard.