Chapter 3

Chuuya was searching around the room. Anything that can help him. He found some photographs of his in his teens when he got acquainted with PM. But then he found some strange photos of him. They were candid. Behind them, different details were written. He heard someone coming up so he quickly shoved the photographs back and lie down in bed pretending he was sleeping. Poe came and sat beside him. “Chuuya San! are you sleeping?”  Poe asked. Touching the side of his face.
Poe smiled as no response came from him.
“Very well. Excuse me then!” Chuuya didn’t get what he meant until he felt his blanket being torn away from him. Poe started masturbating while he brings himself near Chuuya’s exposed body.
“Is he crazy!” Chuuya felt like crying. He tried to turn away while pretending to be asleep but was tuned back slowly as he felt something wet hit his face. The cum was smeared all over his face, lips and then Poe’s sick laughter make him nauseous.
“What are you doing?” Ranpo’s voice came.
“n-nothing! I was just- “
he left his sentence incomplete.
Poe tensed when he heard Ranpo’s laugh.
“You think he is sleep- “
Ranpo was about to touch Chuuya when he swatted his hand away.
“Get away from me.” His teary voice startled both of them.
“Are you crying?” Ranpo asked and for a second, Chuuya thought that he was saved but then, Ranpo’s face twisted in a grin.
Coming closer to him, Poe held Chuuya’s face firmly, allowing Ranpo to lap on his tears.
“it’s ok. Hush!!!” Ranpo coaxed Chuuya closer to him. Patting his head, he let him lean on his shoulder. Chuuya’s cobs got louder as he saw the only hope fading away.
“He is going to die here. Just like this?”  this was the last thought before he dozed off.
Dazai felt a pang of jealous while watching Chuuya sleep on Ranpo’s shoulder.
“I hate it! Should I just snag him away? I can handle these two. And if I convince Chuuya and release his bracelet, he’ll help me take both of them out!” he smiled a little at his thought.
“Perfect!”
He was satisfied with himself.
Looking inside he saw poe and Ranpo now making out beside the sleeping Chuuya.
Huffing a little he came inside.
“you guys can go to the room. I have cleaned it and prepared the bed.” He said sweetly and let them both take their business. Dazai looked at Chuuya’s sleeping form and then sat beside him. The room was lit by a small night bulb. The bracelet around Chuuya’s wrist glow in dark. That bracelet got Dazai’s DNA that let it suppress Chuuya’s ability. kissing at his pulse point on wrist, Dazai came behind Chuuya to lay down. He needed sleep. And the only way he could get it is by hugging Chuuya. Chuuya might not notice it, but he has been doing it for past year. Sleeping beside him after sedating Chuuya through his drinks. Kissing Chuuya’s hair, he buried his face in the crook of Chuuya’s neck.
Chuuya woke up when he felt an arm wrapped around his waist.
“Dazai!”
“Hmmm!”
“Why are you doing this?
“Because I love you!”
Chuuya sighed.
“it’s not love.”
“It is!”
“How?”
“you’ll understand one day.”
“I hate you!”
“I used to!” Dazai’s lips curled up in smile.
“but I love you now. that’s all that matters. You’ll come to love me too.”
He pecked Chuuya’s head and left the bed.
“What would you like to eat?”
“Nothing.”
“Pancakes then!”
Chuuya sighed. And left the bed too, going to bathroom he freshens up. He was smelling like shit, so he took off his clothes. Taking a bath, he changed into Dazai’s shirt and sweatpants.
He wasn’t allowed to go downstairs, not like he could because of these stupid binds.
                    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Poe was already in the kitchen, preparing food when Dazai came.
“What you making?”
“Waffles!”
“Make some pancakes for Chuuya too!”
Poe nodded and get back to cooking. Ranpo looked at Dazai, mixing the pancake mixture.
“You are going to make breakfast for him?
“Obviously?”
“Just don’t burn down the kitchen.” Ranpo smiled.
Koyo was going crazy. Chuuya was missing and Mori was fatally injured. PM has fallen apart. She was trying to hold onto remaining people. Akutagawa was nowhere to be found.
She sighed and continued to do her work. She needs to meet few people.
“It wasn’t a bad deal Atsushi! Right?” Akutagawa hissed which Atsushi ignored.
“Why are you being so mad? Your so called ideal brought this on you.”
Atsushi replied, nudging Akutagawa’s amputated legs slightly with his feet.
Akutagawa sighed. He was taken by Atsushi after Dazai called him to HQ for ‘help’”
It has been days since he last saw daylight!
So! Author is back to the story. Gonna update it soon.
Hope you enjoy it