01

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ:
HOW HE PROTECTS

🐬🐬🐬

One knows just how much of a distant person Kujo Jotaro is, his seemingly tough and rude exterior in which he never spares to anyone even to his mother - he wouldn't even hesitate to give a piece of his mind when people think they're the shit or when they look down on him.

However..

There are three people who can see more than what's in the picture.

His Mother; Holly Kujo. His grandmother Suzie Joestar and finally..

"Morning, L/N.. Can we borrow these books?"

"Sure, seniors. Just hand me your identification cards please. "

Doing as what's said, the seniors can only admire how one of their young juniors was slowly one of the school's important individual.

Y/N L/N; age 16, a very soft spoken person, she's not that much of a saint either, they've seen this girl get mad with her classmates too, however..

They've never heard her shout at all, in fact- she's always calm and collected, probably one of the traits why the school chose her as the school's librarian.

"There, you have atleast three to five days to borrow the books- don't return it too late now, teachers wouldn't appreciate that. "

"Got it, see ya. "

Two seniors were about to leave when one from their group suddenly slid a paper to her desk making her look up from the book she was  currently reading.

"Yes? "

"Y/N, right? This is the first time I've stepped inside the library, I really thought it was boring but now I know what my buddies were talking about- I wasn't expecting the school put a cute girl responsible here. "

The man then pointed at the paper he had given her.

"That's my number. Call me anytime, okay? "

She can only smile awkwardly, who was this direct senior and why did he just address her with her first name? Even if she was still a junior, they still shouldn't be calling her that unless they're close with each other.

"I'm actually a busy person, I don't think.. "

"Just make time for me, okay? "

"But.. well, how should I say this.. "

"It's okay, you're single, right? "

"Senior.. "

Before the said senior can speak up once again, another student bumped into his shoulder when they walked past of him, letting an oof and he was this close to shouting at the culprit for bumping him but his words were cut off when he literally had to raise his head up to meet the other's head.

"What the.. "

"You have books here related to aquatic animals? I'm not merely talking about fishe-"

"Hey you! Move! There's a line and you should be following the rules! The librabrian won't be liking this fucked up attitude of yours! " The senior snapped.

Who in the hell had the nerve to bump into him and then suddenly cut the line?! One of the library's basic rules were one should wait in line for the librabrian's assistance.

The tall student glanced over his shoulders- his oceanic blue-green eyes looking down at him and the smaller senior can only flinch when  his deep voice spoke up once again.

"What were you saying? "

"I-I.. Librabrian! I thought students weren't allowed to cut in lines?! " The way he shouted- it actually disturbed some students' peaceful reading and you can only sigh when his eyes were practically shouting for your help.

"You're right, students aren't allow to cut in lines but you? You're also disturbing students' peace here. Which is also against her rules. " Jotaro spoke up, with how low and collected his tone sounded, it wasn't obvious the man was this close to throwing hands.

"Why you.. "

"Kin, what the fuck are you doing pissing off Jojo like that?! You're new here so I warned you not to let your temper control over you! "

One of the seniors then dragged the man named Kin- repeatedly apologizing to Jotaro and you before dragging him out of the library  and you can only sigh in relief when trouble finally left.

What you felt next was something like a hand landing on top of your head making you flinch and look up only to see Jotaro wasn't touching you at all which only confused you even more and you were spacing out until he spoke up.

"You should know when to be more strict with guys like that. "

Silently nodding, you watched him turn to his back and walked to the door.

"Wait- Wha about the book? "

"I don't need it anymore. " He said and you could see how he pulled his hat down from his back, your eyes blinked in surprise as you settled down on your chair.

As your hues landed on your desk, another weird thing that caught you attention. It wasn't like you wanted to seek something more with the senior who hit on you, but still.. It wouldn't disappear that fast, right?

"Where's the contact number? "