Pizza time 2

Disclaimer: There is 2 of us writing this shit. We are fans of the original fanfiction: Human!Freddy Fazbear x Reader [FNaF LEMON] by eat my ass senpai. do it. on Quotev. We do NOT support anything that we'll be doing in this fanfic. It's just for dumb fun, dumb like us! eNJOY!

7 YEARS LATER

It has been 7 years since Y/N's and Freddy's son and daughter were born. Mark the plier, the favorite child of Freddy started his new tiktok account. He became very popular. Y/N was very proud of him. She loved her son, but, not the way Freddy did. Freddy LOVED his son. One day, Y/N was sitting with Freddy on the couch, talking about their wonderful child making. She got an urge to get another shot of that special Freddy pizza sauce. Freddy said he wasn't in the mood. Y/N was disappointed. She tried to get Freddy hard by buying pizza for dinner. Pizza always got him off.

Mark was playing a new game he installed on his computer. It was Fnaf 4! After some time, he saw something suprising! He almost immediately shouted: WAS THAT THE BITE OF 87?! Then, his door opened. It was Freddy.

"Are you ready for Freddy?"

one second later, Mark felt something hard touching his ass, and a pair of teeth was biting on his neck. Suddenly he got placed in doggy style position. After that his pants got torn apart and everything went dark. Freddy was the one who did it and then he said "You meant was that the sex of 87 young boy". Fuck me hard daddy Mark said taking deep breaths. He immediately felt something very hard touching his buttcheek. It was Freddy's massive pizza flavoured dong with ketchup on top of it. Its tip was covered in melted cheese. "Your mom, Y/N bought pizza today... you know what it means?". Mark answered "You made me using the same family recipe you're gonna use on me right now". Freddy called him a good boy and then put his massive pizza flavoured dong with ketchup on top of it and cheesy tip inside his butthole. Mark was a moaning mess. He couldnt get enough of his fat dick. Suddenly he screamed "HARDER DADDY" while Freddy was covering him in hot melted cheese.

Y/N heard the sudden s'cream' from her son's room. She told her daughter Ethania to go check on her brother. She made her way upstairs while hearing her brothers intense moans. When he opened the door she saw her daddy intensively fucking her brother's asshole. Both of them were covered in ketchup and melted cheese. When Freddy finished inside of Mark he turned around to his not so favorite, acne covered daughter and said "Are you ready for round two?". After that Freddy grabbed her ass and pulled her inside Mark's room.

Y/N was waiting for too long and decided to check out whats happening upstairs herself. Y/N started hearing Ethania's moaning coming from Marks room. She saw that doors to the room were opened and decided to take a look. When she entered she noticed that everthing was covered in ketchum, melted cheese and special Freddy sauce. In the middle of the room Mark was lying on the floor with his asshole stretched out and with Freddy sauce pouring out of it. Then she looked at the bed and noticed Freddy aggressively smashing Ethanias pussy. Freddy came inside and Y/N screamed "FREDDY ARENT YOU FORGETTING SOMEBODY?!". Freddy looked at her and said "I'm so sorry, I wont forget about you next time honey. Plus, Im in love with..." Mark and Ethania looked up at him expecting to say thier name. "...Mark"

Thank you for reading! If you want another part of that amazing fnaffic like and leave a comment! We wish you a nice masturbating to our work, sweet dreams, your new favorite people in the world! I hope you understand the concept of love now <3. Remember, always love your family.