Pizza Time 3

Disclamer: We always cum back

7 Years later

7 years after after another family "cooking" between Freddy and his beautiful children. Back in time, year after breeding Ethania gave birth to a beautiful boy named Tyler. Tyler is now 7 years old, while his mother, Freddy's daughter Ethania is 14. Freddy was amazed by how thick his grandson's/son's thighs were. He decided that from now on it will be a tradition to do the family cooking session every time a youngling turns 7 years old. Ethania knew that its time for Tyler to learn secret family recipie.

That day Tyler was playing his new game that he installed on his cumputer. It was fnaf security bitch!!!! Suddenly he s'creamed' "GREGORY DO YOU SEE THAT VENT ON THE FLOOR?!" Unexpectedly door to his room opened. Freddy was standing there looking at his tight thighs and said "TYLER DO YOU SEE THAT FAZCHORIZO ON THE FLOOR?!". Tyler looked at the floor and saw a super ultra hyper long sausage lying on the floor of his room. As he looked at it he started to realize that it wasnt a ultra hyper long fazchorizo but in reality it was his granddadofather's massive pizza flavoured dong with ketchup on top of it. Its tip was covered in melted cheese. "Your mom, my daughter Ethania bought pizza today... you know what it means?". Tyler answered "You made me using the same family recipe you're gonna use on me right now". Freddy saw fear on Tyler's face and said: "Don't be afraid, my child. I reassure you, it won't hurt THAT much..." Freddy was standing there with his so popular pizza printed thongs with his massive pizza flavoured dong with ketchup on top of it standing out of it. "Touch it, Tyler." Tyler then was hynotized. He stood up and take a step closer to his grandpa's dong. After a second he touched it and then it grew much much longer, got oh so hard and it started pulsing. It went straight to Tyler's hole. The impact of it was so strong that it torn Tyler's clothes apart. "F-FUCK, GRANDP-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He surely wasn't ready. Of course, his uncle Mark was telling him how amazing Freddy was at these things, but he didn't know he was SO amazing. Poor Tyler was moaning loudly into the air. After some time Tyler slid upwards his granddathadofer's massive pizza flavoured dong with ketchup on top of it and with tip covered in melted cheese when he got to its end his grandfather shot out the biggest load of special Freddy sauce ever. Fountain of it was pouring out of Tylers mouth and he got shot out with it. He was flying. He must have broke some walls and ceilings cause he landed in his uncle's room. (Mark's.) Poor Mark was focused on making tiktoks when this little boy fell straight on his phone which was still recording. Mark was ready to shout at him, but then he saw his state and laughed. "Did my father get to you, Tyler?" The answer came as tired huffs and everything was clear. "Well, now you see how it is. Hey, you're also in my new tiktok video!"

2 days later

The video of Tyler's naked landing was trending all over the internet, due to Mark's popularity. Fazbear family decided to start an onlyfans account. After some time Y/N found the video of Tyler, went to freddy and said "FREDDY ARENT YOU FORGETTING SOMEBODY?!" And then they lived happy ever after and breeded a lot.

Thank you for reading our amazing story (We both are still not in jail and alive) If you want another part of that amazing fnaffic like and leave a comment! We wish you a nice masturbating to our work, sweet dreams, your new favorite people in the world!