1.

Noah's pov

I walked into my home room and set my backpack down next to Owen's, sitting in the seat across from him.

"Hey buddy! How are you?" He greeted, waving to me. I smirked as I greeted him back, telling him I was fine. A few more students walked in until the home room bell finally rang. The morning announcements began.

"Goooooood Morning students! Hope everyone is having a 'splendid' morning here at WHS." I heard the principal murmur a "I sure am not".

"List of announcements! Great job to the following athletes who helped us win yesterday's...something! Eva for female wrestling and Tyler for the National Just Dance Competition!" I snickered when hearing that. Of course Tyler did something as stupid as a Just Dance Competition.

Suddenly, the bell rang for first period. I grabbed my things and went straight to AP Science. I met up with Izzy on the way there, since we had it together.

"Hey Noah! Wanna go kill someo-some gophers with me after school today?! All we'll need is two tons of bleach and an AK-47!" She smiled widely at me as I walked into class.
"And why would I do that with you?" I stated, sitting in my chair. She shrugged as she took her seat behind me. "Exactly."

Ms. Kristal went up to the board and began to teach us about different chemical properties and how they affect our environment. All of a sudden, Duncan finally came into class. I don't even know how bro got in here; I think his parents paid his way in since they're musical artists and have the cash.

"Oh Duncan. Nice for you to finally show up." Ms. Kristal murmured, writing his name on her clipboard of students to report. Duncan rolled his eyes, sitting down.

"Imagine being late," Izzy whispered, smirking.
"Shut up nutcase." Damn. Donuts over here has good hearing from across the room.

-time skip to third period-

I took a seat in my favorite class, English, when my phone went off. Luckily for me, I was finished with my work and my teacher was lenient enough to let us quietly be on our phones. The message on my phone was from Gwen.

I've known Gwen for a bit, and we are close though don't have many classes together so we rarely hang out. She's one of the only other 'popular kids' I like to associate myself with.

🖤: hey book-bitch, how's English?
📚: hey emo, better than being around u
🖤: wanna hang out after school? I have time to kill and Courtney might be there
📚: CIT?
🖤: yeah but she's better than that. she's more than a goody two shoes.
📚: if you say so. I'll take you up on your offer.
🖤: cool. see ya then
📚:✌️

I put my phone down, ready to go back to reading until I heard a knock at the door.

"Oh class, it seems that our new student has arrived early..."

500 words<3 hope y'all enjoyed