chapter quatro

Cody POV:

damn, this Noah dude seems really fun and toootally not like a bitch and a bore at all. I'm hoping that moving over here was a good idea.
I used to live with my dad in the United States, but then I got taken away from him by Child Protective Services. I am now in Muskoka, Canada with my mother and stepfather.

"Alright, let's see here." Noah began. "Up on the top are Heather, Justin, and Alejandro. Heather's up there because she is a bitch, Alejandro is her boyfriend and stupid hot, and Justin's up there because he's a model; I don't think he likes the other 2 though. I nodded. Heather's my stepsister. She isn't too mean to me at home, but maybe it's because I just got here. She'll probably get worse over time from what I've heard. Noah began talking again.

"Next up are Beth, Lindsay, Tyler, Duncan, Courtney, and Gwen. They aren't all a friend group though, they're just equally popular. Beth is Lindsay's best friend. She's a bit nerdy but who isn't nowadays? Oh wait, Lindsay isn't. Lindsay is stupider than Karen from Mean Girls." I gasped.

"I know! Tyler is her jock boyfriend who's on the same level of intelligence as her. Next up are Courtney, Duncan, and Gwen. Last year, there was a BUNCH of drama between them, because Duncan cheated on Court with Gwen and Courtney practically chewed them out in front of the whole school. Courtney is very smart, Duncan has a criminal  record, and Gwen is your stereotypical hot goth crush." This Gwen girl sounds right up my alley.

"But now, Gwen and Courtney are better friends, and Courtney's dating Duncan while Gwen's dating Trent." I smiled, I'm happy they all became friends again. "Whose tent? I don't remember you talking about him?" I asked.

"It's Trent, not Tent dumbass. And no, I did not talk about Trent yet, but he's in the next tier. There's Harold, Trent, Bridgette, Geoff, and Ezekiel. Harold is only popular because he's part of Trent's band with Justin. Bridgette is great, Geoff is her party-crazed boyfriend, and Ezekiel is the worst boy here. He's sexist, and, well, probably against everything honestly. He's only popular because of shock value." Noah ranted casually, while I was surprised to say the least.

"Now, come on, let's get to your first class here; art."

that's all for now ;)