Chapter 2 "In the Moonlight"

They entered a clearing in the forest and decided to stop there.

They were so far from town, they couldn't even see any lights and they certainly couldn't hear the sirens anymore.

They had been running for what felt like hours they were so tired so they decided to sit in the clearing to rest for at least a little while.

Mysterion was staring at Chaos as he smiled, Chaos's eyes appeared to be glittering and his hair looked like it was glowing. He looks perfect thought Mysterion.

Mysterion's face began to turn red while still admiring Chaos in the moonlight.

He got lost in thought and accidentally blurted out,"you look so beautiful right now."

Chaos was slightly surprised at the sudden compliment but just simply said, "Gee thanks Mysterion, you look great too!"

Mysterion turned his face away out of embarrassment.

Chaos moved closer and grabbed Mysterion's chin turned his face towards him.

"What's wrong Mysterion?" He asked.

Mysterion couldn't move so he just stared into his eyes.

Chaos hugged him and said "Just know that you can tell me anything, okay, Mysterion?"

"I know." He said.

There was a moment of silence as Mysterion hugged back.

Professor Chaos began to silently cry into Mysterion's shoulder as he really realised what he had done to the Coon.

Mysterion felt a small puddle forming on his shoulder and asked "Are you okay, Chaos?"

"I'm a horrible person, I hurt him so bad, I-I don't even know is he's alive." Chaos responded softly, partially sobbing.

Mysterion said "You're not a bad person, what you did back there was badass!"

Chaos giggled and said "Thanks, Mysterion"

Mysterion couldn't help but ask "But, why did you save me Chaos, I thought we were enemies?"

Professor Chaos said "Sure we might have been enemies, but I couldn't let the Coon hurt you, it just seemed wrong and something about it just made me so mad."

Mysterion felt happy but didn't know exactly why, he said "I saved you because I couldn't let him hurt you and because… well becau-... you know what never mind." 

Chaos said "What! Now I wanna know why you saved me!"

"It's a stupid reason anyways, you wouldn't want to know. " Mysterion mumbled.

Chaos said "No reason is ever a stupid reason, especially when coming from you, but if you don't wanna tell me that's okay."

After that they both turned onto their sides and drifted to sleep listening to the soothing sound bugs humming and the breeze shaking the trees.