•'¯'•» Part 16 : A bit different 🌸 «•'¯'•

Author's pov :

You were at the same place trying to sleep but your mind was wandering everywhere. His words were kept repeating in your ears like a cathy song. You recalled everything. You started remembering past days when Jungkook protected you from Lee.

Flashback :

Y/n : "Please le...t me go...ooo you crazy man."

Lee : "What did you just call me huh." *Slapping your face harshly...

(Lee is the real son of your adopted father Mr Park)

(Ok Taec-yeon as Park Lee)

You were constantly crying at your fate . Nobody can save you but..

Lee : "Hey Mr Softie ! Why are you here?"

?? : "Nothing just having fun but what are you doing."

Lee : "As you can see I am also having fun." *Pointing at you...

Lee is a psychopath no doubt but the thing is Jungkook was also once his friend at that time.

Jungkook : "Let's go outside. This place is smelling like rotten egg."

Jungkook first time looked into your eyes and as always he was lost in the depth of these two oceans.

Lee : "No buddy let me have some more fun. " *Taking out a knife

Jungkook came there quickly and grabbed his hands. Lee was furious.

Jungkook : "Girls are already weak. Don't use it on her or she will be dead!"

Lee : "It's none of your business. She is my toy. And the worst thing she did is to wear that clothes which I forbade her cuz it's revealing her legs. And she also didn't tie her hair. So I thought to give her some scars so that she would use more clothes than before." *Evil laugh

Lee jerked Jungkook's hands and headed towards you. Jungkook stumbled a bit. Grabbing your jaw tightly, he laughed. You shut your eyes tightly cuz you didn't have the courage to see it. He took out that knife and was going to give you a blow. Someone hit Lee with a rod and Lee fell on the floor started groaning in pain.

You looked at the person and saw Jungkook with a furious look on his face holding a rod. Jungkook guided you outside by holding your hand. He gave you his coat as your clothes were torn. You were feeling very secure with him. He booked a cab for you. You were constantly looking at him. You were that shocked that you forgot to thank him.

Before bading you good bye. He asked you something that was enough for give you butterflies.

Jungkook : "Pretty girl! Tell me your name atleast."

Y/n : "Choi y/n!"

He smiled a bit. Then the car started. He was standing outside and you were going towards your dorm.