Nox

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actually events, is purely coincidental.

---

I've been writing for six years, and if you've known me since then, you also know that I have never written a pure romance story-until now, that is.

"The Ghost with a Paper Crown" is my first young adult romance novella, written in pure English language, and in our female protagonist's perspective from start to finish.

DISCLAIMER: No crazy stuff or complicated plots this time. I've intended this story to be a quick and "cozy" read, focusing on the simplicity and emotional development of the characters. You might still find grammatical and typographical errors right here and there, so don't expect a perfectly written story.

As of August 9th, the first half (Prologue + 8 Chapters) is published. The other half will be released by the end of the month, as I am still focusing on another story. Again, this is just a novella, significantly shorter than a novel.

Enjoy reading and stay awesome!

A random concerned citizen,
NoxVociferans

---

DEDICATION

This book is dedicated to everyone who needs to heal from something.

May you wake up to gentle mornings and sleep to peaceful evenings.

Hang in there.